Chapter 10: Sensual.

Divya's POV

I woke up to Deepti trying to wake me up, I instantly checked myself and let out a breath of relief.

"We're here" Deepti gestured me to look out.
When I glanced out an involuntary gasp escaped me, in front of me was not a house but a mansion, something out of a fantasy world, beautiful in one word.

When we went past the gates, The gigantic fountain in the middle would bring any wandering eye in awe. The tall building was supported with beautiful beige coloured pillars which gave a royal and elegant look. It was surrounded by a vast lush of greenery. On both the entrance and fountain there sat an elegant bronze sculpture of a wolf, the replica of the one I had seen on Aryan's suit. I still can't remember where I had seen it.

Shreya and Maria grinned at us as we stepped out of the car. I flattened out my dress as I got down. Even though we were closely related we've never made acquaintance in their house.

We greeted each other and walked in. Their house looked more spacious and elegant from inside. Clear white marbles and large chandeliers. In the hall there was large picture of The Malik family. All of them looked very happy. Little Shreya sat on her father's lap as Maceo looked adoringly at his wife while Aryan and Vihaan had mischievous smiles on their face. They all looked very young and happy.

Speaking of Aryan, where is he? I looked around to find Shiv glaring at Om with a sour expression while Om was grinning like a fool hugging a blushing Shreya.

What's up with them, I would have to have a word with them later.

Everyone was engrossed in other conversations, Dad was talking about something with Maceo, Shreya laughing about something Om said and a grumpy Shiv beside them. Mom and Maria were talking in hushed whispers.

"We need to tell them, this is becoming serious", Maria stressed twisting her fingers.

"I know Maria but we have to wait for the right time. We can't just go up to them and say it. And the problem is not Aryan I think he knows it, the problem is Divya." Mom rubbed her temples.

What about me and Aryan? I was about to ask them when Deepti asked me to accompany her to the restroom.

I nodded and walked with her, halfway through the hall Vihaan came and hugged Deepti spinning her around. I raised a brow at them and cleared my throat loudly.

"Oh sorry, di but I just wanted to meet him," Deepti said still hugging him.

"So where do I go now," I'm clearly lost.

"To the restroom of course." She winked at me giving me a sly look and left.

What the hell was that?

After few minutes I gave up, I can neither find a restroom nor the hall.
I was about to go downstairs when I tripped and would have felt face first if it wasn't for someone to pull me back. Instinctively I held the person by their neck.
After a minute I peered up saw charcoal black eyes staring down at me.

We were in a very compromising position, if anyone were to see us they would think it is something intimate when in reality it was a result of my clumsiness.

I cleared my throat to get rid of the awkwardness while he shook his head and lifted me still keeping an arm around my waist.

"You should be careful, Amore" Aryan tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Did he just address me love. I'm lost at words.

"And how did you reach here?" He asked me.