Chapter 30: All

Hey there beautiful people,
This is not going to take long but "She's the drug I'm addicted" to has crossed 2k reads and I'm soo grateful to you all. It really made my day. I appreciate all your comments and votes and even if you just read my book, it really means alot.

Without further interruptions
Enjoy ❤️

Aryan's POV

My head bobbed delightedly the maddening smile on my face widening the louder the screams got.

The Dungen, this is my domain.

My fingers tapped on my knee as I heard the screams get louder but then it lowered and a frown grew on my face as I opened my eyes, the rage in my eyes was nothing compared to what was going to happen now.

Just as I gripped the handrest of chair the screams returned this time more painful and it made my heart go calm again, a melody I enjoyed a lot. Every piece of filth which caused pain to My Amore will pay either by death or by death.

My back was stiff against the cold white walls of the hospital. I stared at my hands covered in blood my shirt stuck to my body, drenched in her blood.
I could not close my eyes because it gave me flashes, even though she was in pain she smiled at me giving me assurance just before she fainted. I felt my heart tug and tears prickled the back of my eyes. I rubbed my eyes before they could betray me.

My Amore saved Layla and her unborn child, I felt so proud of her but I wanted to tell her this in person. I wanted her healthy and not on some hospital bed, wounded.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and stiffened as Alexa's soft voice rang in the silent and empty hall.

"She's fine now, but it'll take time to heal. She survived a close call, the bullet would have hit a major artery but thank the gods above it just went through some minor muscles." I sighed in relief, it felt as though something heavy was lifted from my chest.

I was brought back to reality when Borris tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked at him over my shoulder signalling him to go on,
"He's dead, Boss." He stated motionlessly.

"Did he say something?" I asked cracking my neck.

"Their hideouts," He said with a smirk as I finally opened my eyes and returned his smirk.

Time to pay a little visit is it now.

I walked out of the dungeon but not before glancing at the dead piece of filth lying in the floor.

"Deliver him in fine pieces to them," I said coldly before walking out, I felt my sanity slipping the longer I stayed away from my amore. I was impatient to get home, my hands itched to be wrapped around my amore.

Just as the car stopped I hurried out and marched straight up to my room.

There she was sleeping peacefully, her soft snores filled my room and her scent made me feel home. I shut the door softly and removed my jacket throwing it on the sofa nearby. I unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt and rolled the sleeves up to my elbow as I crossed the space between us.

I sat beside her and brushed her hairs aside as I caressed her soft cheek, there were slight scratch marks on her cheek making me clench my jaw in anger. Her long lashes sat beautifully against her cheek her plump cherry lips were busted as she unconsciously pouted in her sleep. Her eyebrows crinkled once in a while. My eyes trailed down to the loose shirt she was wearing, it had ridden up showcasing her creamy thigh, I averted my eyes only to focus back on the valley of her breast which moved up and down due to her rhythmic breathing.