Chapter 6: Lemons.

Aryan's POV

I walked down the dimly lit staircase, the only sound heard were screams. Pathetic cries for forgiveness.
I removed the jacket off me and passed it to Borris, my trusted bodyguard and then removed the cufflinks and rolled the sleeves up to my elbow.

The screams and cries were more clear now that I neared the door, I unlocked the door and walked in, the sight in front of me would give anyone shivers of fear and disgust but to me, it was a pleasure. Utmost delight.
After all, this is is what happens to a traitor.

The man crouched on the ground was held by chains, blood seeping through every whipped part of his body, his body adorned with burnt marks, whip marks, and many scars.
Three of my friends standing at each side of the room.

Andrew stood on the right side with a whip in his hand, Gabriel stood to his left with a hotheaded metallic rod and Vincent sitting behind him on the table with lemon in one hand and. . salt in
the other hand and pretty sure he's hiding a bowl of popcorn somewhere. Classic Vincent.

The traitor, Anthony looked up groggily with his swollen eyes,
"P-p-please. . . s-stopp. . this. . s-spare my-my life," He rasped out his voice scratchy from screaming.

I tsked and crouched in front of him. I grabbed his bloody battered face and yanked his face near mine, his eyes filled with fear.

"You should've seen this coming, Anthony. You betrayed our family, you brought this upon yourself the moment you delivered our information to the enemy, the moment you sold your soul to them and betrayed us." I hissed at him.

"I-I have my 13-year-old daughter waiting a-at home for me, please l-let me go." He rasped out pathetically.

"The same 13-year-old daughter whom you have sold as a sex slave" I glowered at him.
Andrew hit him with the whip hard as Gabriel pushed the hotheaded rod on the wound two times and after them, Vincent happily leaned over and grinned evilly as he squeezed lemon on his wounds.

Anthony screamed, thrashed, cried and begged for mercy. They continued the sweet torture on him for many hours for he deserved it.

Andrew, Vincent, Gabriel and me we were friends since we were 14 or 15 years old.
When we returned home, we were all cleaned not a single spot of blood staining our clothes.

Vincent's girlfriend Kyla and Gabriel's girlfriend Nina hugged them as soon as we entered and little Emma ran up to her father, Andrew followed by Andrew's wife Alexa.

Seeing them all lovey-dovey there is emptiness and loneliness settling in my heart and I'm reminded of Divya. . . Mi amore.

I sighed in content when I remembered her sweet smile which would make her eyes twinkle, her squirming under my gaze at the dinner.
It's been a few days since the dinner and I can't get her out of my mind.

The next day I was in my office working in peace until my secretary Stella strolled in,
This woman is the most Annoying and clingy one I had ever met. She came in with a dress that barely covered her, I was no one to judge her by her clothes but this is the workplace.

Leaning on my table, she asked in a suggestive tone, "Coffee, Sir?"

I stiffened and stared at her for a long time, "How many times do I need to remind you that this is a workplace, don't you have any etiquettes, self-respect?"

"What? What are you saying?" she looked at me shocked.

Once again she discarded my warning and walked towards me sensually and planted her backside on the table. On my files. She stroked her index finger from my cheek to my chest and purred when I shivered slightly she assumed my shiver as a good one but I shivered because of fear she was older than me.