Chapter 5: Destructive dinners.

Aryan's POV

It was a busy day today, I was tired of completing all the work and attending the meetings.

When I reached home, I took my shoes off and heard someone coming, when I looked up I saw Her leaning against the door frame with my shirt which barely reached her mid-thigh and a few buttons were opened from the top giving me a clear view of her soft skin.

She walked towards me swaying her hips side to side and asked in a seductive voice,
"Are you hungry?"

"Yup for you" With that I pulled her by her waist just as I was about to kiss her plump lips she screamed.

"Aryan, Aryan wake up, get up man shit! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Stop touching me!"But she screamed in a. .manly voice.

Suddenly I fell down from somewhere and hit my back hard. I opened my eyes only to find Vihaan standing in front of me stifling his laugh.

"Aah! What the fuck did you push me off the bed!" I groaned in pain.

"Yes because you were making kissy faces while I was waking you up I always knew there was a reason you stayed away from girls." He sighed dramatically.

"There is nothing wrong with you batting for the other team big bro but you could have at least told me I would've helped you in finding your Prince Charming."Vihaan gave me a fake sad frown while I was still blinking up at him groggily.

"Wait did you take my picture?"I asked horrified when I saw him putting his phone in his pocket.

"Nope, but I took a video." He grinned at me before dashing out of the room.

"Delete that fucking video" I yelled at him running after him, he ran into the kitchen, I ran towards him but stopped when I entered the kitchen because mom, dad, Shreya and all the staff members were staring at me jaw slacked, mom even dropped her spoon the clanging sound resonating in the hall,
Because I was only. . . in my boxers.

I reached a bit late for the meeting today, though it was important to some for me it was useless I would have stayed at home if it weren't for the mornings incident.

So when I entered the lift, I was busy messaging my secretary the meeting details When I caught a whiff of female perfume.
It was. . sweet. . flowery scent with something alluring enough to make me curious and my gaze swindled to the person.

I looked up and found her staring back at me,
I was a bit shook because I thought I would never be able to meet her again.

She is more pretty from close, her black hair was tied back, her big brown eyes widened as she stared at me but then she looked away when the lift 'pinged' open.

The meeting would have been boring for me again if it weren't for Divya.
She kept squirming under my gaze and whenever we made eye contact she would avert her eyes, her skin turning a deeper shade of scarlet.

After the meeting, when I went and shook my hand she jumped a bit but I held her before she could remove her hand,
Our hands fitted perfectly together.
When I said red looked good on her she turned
into a complete tomato.

Oh god! This woman had no idea what she is doing to me.

The entire day I could not concentrate on my work, every time I closed my eyes, her flushed face popped up.

Divya's POV

3,4,5. . 7. . .
Humph!
Deepti slumped on the floor,
"I-can't. . can't do it anymore. . " Deepti panted for air.