Chapter 23: Deed.

⚠️ There will be mature content ahead, Please stop reading if you are uncomfortable with it. ⚠️

Divya's POV

I can't handle this. The car ride was silent as soon as we entered the mansion, Aryan, Gabriel and Vincent were standing there with their hands behind their back and a calm expression on their face. I saw Emma pacing back and forth in front of them with her tiny hands behind her back.

As soon as Emma saw Alexa she ran towards her, her small feet making a soft padding sound as she ran towards her.

"Mommy, I'm feeling sweepy."She said, in her baby voice her voice muffled as she buried her head in Alexa's thighs.

Alexa took the opportunity and hoisted Emma on her waist.

"Come on I'll get you to bed." Alexa threw a glance at us before fast walking towards their room with Andrew marching behind them.

As soon as they left Gabriel practically lunged at Nina and kissed her fervently all while picking her up and leaving to their room.

With Alexa and Nina gone it left only me and Kyla now.

Kyla glanced at me with a reassuring smile and took a few steps forward towards Vincent. It gave me some assurance knowing that she will handle it well.

I thought I could believe her but as soon as she opened her mouth and said the most stupid thing at this situation I was a goner.

"I can explain. . . just listen to me." She took baby steps to her right.

"I am. . . NOT SORRY AT ALL." And she took off sprinting as if her life depended on it and it ironically did. As if expecting Kyla to do something as stupid as this, Vincent ran behind her with a roar.

With everyone gone it left only me and him.

I peeked at Aryan nervously only to see him staring at me heatedly, Scrutinizing every move I make.

He walked over to me leisurely until he stopped just in front of me. He trailed his finger along my cheek to my neck and went down until it rests on my waist.
His eyes darkened considerably when I shivered at his touch, my eyes fluttered closed as I bit my lip to bite back a moan. His finger evoked heat in every part it touched. He twirled a strand of my hair around his finger before tucking it behind my ear.

"You went out in this, in front of all those fucked-up perverted assholes, flaunting what is mine." He gestured to my skirt and crop top before pulling me into him by my waist.

"Do you remember what I had said the last time you sneaked out."He whispered huskily, his breath tickling my neck.

And I did remember it was something along the lines I would regret doing it next time something about. . . punishment.

I peered at him from under my lashes and bit my lip in anticipation as expected his eyes darkened and the next moment I was swept off my feet and the whole world turned upside down.

"Agh, why the hell do you have to do this every time, I can walk by myself," I whined feeling the familiar rush of blood to my head.

"AISH, drop me already." I pinched his buttcheek this made him choke as he stopped abruptly but he recovered quickly and smacked my butt which was a huge turn-on for me.

We entered the familiar hallway but instead of taking me to my room he walked towards his.

He locked the door when we went in and walked a few steps ahead only to drop me on the bed.