Chapter 37: Carnal.

Warning⚠️
Sexual Assault⚠️
I am in no way promoting anything by writing this chapter, Sexual Assault is NOT to be romanticized in any form of way and should be taken seriously if a situation arises.
Triggering graphic content please do not read if you are underage or uncomfortable with it.⚠️

Unknown POV

Inhuman was what they described me and perhaps that was true or maybe they were just too innocent for this world. As long as they do not cross with me, their life is perfect.

A puff of smoke blew from my mouth as I groaned at the taste of the cigarette. I glanced at my bed at the shivering girl curled on the edge and smirked as her fearful eyes glanced at me widening before hiding her nakedness under the covers.

I crushed the butt of the cigarette as I took in her frail body who was yet to develop into a woman. A pretty girl with brunette hair bright blue eyes and an enticing body.

My dick throbbed remembering the feel of her soft skin her sweet cries as she begged me to stop, my hand twitched to be around her.

I stood up and let the robe fall off me as I took leisure steps to her. I climbed on top of her and yanked the covers, she screamed but as usual, it would be of no use. This is my place my domain no one can go against me here.

My hand trailed down her trembling body and groped her swelled nipple pinching as she screamed, a lullaby to my ears.

The door rattled because of the constant banging just by it I knew who that ungrateful cunt was.

Not a second later Jacob entered grumbling when he took in my huge form over the girl's petite form.

In one swift moment, I entered her as she scratched and beat me but to no avail as I pounded mercilessly in her, groaning animistically in lust at her jiggling breasts.

"They are going to strike in two days at our casino, prepared for everything but this," Jacob said smirking as his eyes trailed hungrily on the girl.

"I knew my brother was of some use," I smirked as I pounded my groans overpowering her screams.

"Ask him to hurry up I can't wait for her to be in my arms. She was gone too long now she has to come back to me." I slapped the girl and her cries subsidized until there were no tears in her eyes.

Divya. The woman I had lusted over for so long was being happily fucked by him, the Italian mob. The moment I get my hands on them I will make him watch as I fucked her raw then kill him in front of her own eyes and claim her as mine every day and night.

I grunted as I got up and lit up a cigarette.

"You will regret this, you will regret the day you were born, you will regret the day you picked up to mess up their life. He will not let you live, he will skin you alive and burn you to ashes. That day I will be there to hear your screams, the whole world will be there and yet no one will help you, have an ounce of mercy on you. That day, that day my soul will rest in peace." The girl spat the words, her words raw as her bloodshot eyes stared up at me.

"She is yours for the night try not to break her I don't like my toys broken," I said smirking but from inside I was fuming in anger.

The only recognition she gave was widening of her eyes as she tightened the sheets around her but it was of no use as Jacob was already on his feet to her.