Chapter 27: I

Divya's POV

I am a light sleeper so I woke up the instant I heard hushed whispers. Something was tickling my feet I felt irritated and pulled my leg under the comforter.

It happened again this time I felt something graze my nose, just I tried to remove it with my hand I slapped myself with something fluffy and foamy.

I sat up straight and immediately grabbed the nearest thing to remove it. I tasted whipped cream and looked around incredulously.

Emma was sitting beside me on the bed while Nina held on the door. I glanced back and saw Alexa by the end of the bed and Kyla standing above me with a bucket just as I was about to open my mouth I was splashed with water, ice-cold water. I shrieked and defended myself but it was of no use as I was drenched by then.

I was still in shock, comprehending what had happened.

"Good morning, Viya."Emma squeaked out after a minute.

I glanced at her and saw her holding a feather and saw her eyes widen before I tackled her on the bed and tickled her.

"St-stop hahaha, Viya I'm sorry," Emma said in her cute baby voice and giggled loudly. She twisted on the bed like a maniac as I continued my sweet torture.

I glanced back at the girls and saw them tiptoeing out silently, "Come back here you Morons!!" I yelled at them but ran out before I could reach them.

I glanced back at Emma who was silently crawling down the bed and looked at me with wide eyes when I caught her.

"I'm coming to get you," I said imitating a roar and ran after her but she somehow slipped past me with a giggle.

I think my loud laughter was echoing in the whole corridor.

I stopped after a while to catch my breath, that little fireball sure has a lot of energy but I don't have the energy to run as soon as I wake up.

I shivered at the sudden gust of wind passing by me and tried to warm myself with my hands, unsuccessfully.

I suddenly ran into someone making me tumble on him, I rubbed my forehead muttering curses as I looked up annoyed,

One minute I was chasing after Emma and next I'm into his arms. Aryan's dark eyes swept over me before darkening at my lack of clothes.

What now big man can't handle a bit of skin now?

His warm hands around my arms slipped down until it rests on my waist and he raised my chin to meet his eyes.

"Why are you wet?" He asked confused.

Before I could answer I heard footsteps and the next moment Borris stood there. He was about to say something but looked away clearing throat when he saw me.

Aryan instantly removed his jacket and covered me with it before standing in front of me so that he covered me.

"I'll be there in a moment," Aryan told Borris and he left nodding.

"Come on, I don't want anyone seeing what's you in this state." He casually wrapped his arm around me and escorted to my room.

I smelled the sweet smell of cookies and spices as I made my way downstairs, after freshening up.

The kitchen looked so full and bright. There was chaos as Nina pulled out the tray of cookies from the oven and Gabriel approved of the taste, on the other hand, Alexa rushed to a pot on the stove. She slides the lid and the aromatic smell of turkey filled my nose. Kyla and Emma looked very concentrated in shaping their chocolate behind them Vincent sat on the barstool licking the chocolate from the chocolate mix bowl.