Chapter 29: You

Divya's POV

"Callum. . . how?" I choked out brokenly.

"I don't have time to explain but you have to get out of here, you're in danger. I'll explain everything later." He whispered in my ear before I had the chance to ask him anything I was spun into Aryan's arms.

I instantly felt protected in his embrace and leaned more into him. Callum's words were stuck in my head and it was very hard for me to digest the fact that he was back, he didn't die.

"I can sense that you are mad at me, Why?" His gruff voice whispered in my ear.

"Well, at least you are smart," I grumbled.

"We'll discuss this briefly when we reach home. And when I know the reason for this is not valid I swear Amore we won't be leaving our bedroom any time soon." He gripped my butt and his other hand on my waist dragging me soo close to him that I could feel every edge, every part of his rugged body.

Every bone in my body was tensed after all this security they were still here. Callum's words spun around my head as I discreetly peeked from Aryan's shoulder and sure enough there he was standing in the farthest corner with the woman who had her hands all over Aryan.

Before I could come to any conclusion as to why she seemed familiar she proved my thoughts right by removing her mask.

Nicole?

I chocked and immediately messed up my steps, I stared shocked at her smirking face as she winked nonchalantly.

As if hit by a truck everything slowly pieced together, Callum was the one who had been hit by Nicole, he was the one living with Nicole. He had been there all this time he knew Nicole was my best friend. Why didn't he meet me, so many years. . .

Aryan excused and dragged me to a corner away from the public eye,
"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"We have to get everyone out of here, something's not right. We have to get everyone out." I stated firmly.

"What are you saying? What's wrong?"  He looked around suspiciously.

"Callum. . . I saw him, he was dancing with me. He warned me, we have to do something but there are many people here, childrens even." I said trying to come up with something to get all these people out of here.

We need to be quiet and clear everyone out without causing any chaos.

I heard everyone go silent as the sound of claps and whistles resonated in the mansion, our heads snapped to see Maria and Maceo ascending down dressed up in extravagant clothes and shy smiles on their face.

I glanced at Aryan to see him pinching the bridge of his nose in anger before he clutched my hand,
"I'll inform the boys and escort everyone out you make sure all the women and children are safe." He said.

Even though I wanted to go with him and not just sit babysitting I kept my mouth shut.

"Don't let anything happen to you." He grabbed me by my waist and stared intimidatingly in my eyes before giving a peck to my lips.

It was gone as soon as it came I glared at him before smashing his lips to mine, he did not hesitate and tightened his hand around my waist possessively before gripping my hair and tugging on my lip hungrily. I felt a twinge between my legs. He paused and looked at me in the eye, his face inches from mine. I could feel the heat of him. I was slightly breathless as I shuddered and heaved a deep sigh. I detached from him before things would get heated.