"Nothing, it's just I don't feel like. You go and enjoy am fine here." Sanyukta said slowly.

"You sure?" Parth asked thus Sanyukta nodded positively and he went to the dance floor.

Sanyukta was looking at Randhir who was talking with someone when Natasha came there and approached him for the dance and for Sanyukta's surprise Randhir became agreed and they went to the dance floor. They started dancing on a romantic song when Sanyukta's face became stiffen. Randhir looked at her once then pulled Natasha more closer when Sanyukta fumed seeing them so close. Now they started close dancing with each other when Sanyukta felt her each and every cell were burning. She felt like killing Natasha right there. She was feeling like hell when took a drink from the bar counter and gulped it down. She felt a burning sensation at her throat when looked at Randhir who's curious gaze were following her all the time. Sanyukta looked at him with moist eyes then gulped down another drink when Randhir greeted his teeth and came near her quickly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Randhir asked taking the drink from her hand.

"What the hell are you doing here? Go and dance with your Nats!" She was slurring now.

"Shut up and let's go from here." Randhir said holding her hand.

"No, why should I? I came here to enjoy so let's enjoy." She smiled broadly.

"Shit, I think she is drunk. Randhir you should take her home now." Parth said worriedly when Randhir nodded positively and left from there holding Sanyukta carefully.

"Don't say you are going to scolding her for this." Parth said worriedly as they came to the parking zone.

"Okay, but please don't get too much harsh on her." Parth said nervously as Randhir gave him a pointed look.

"Biwi kiski hain teri yeah phir meri?" Randhir asked sternly.

"Teri hain tabhi toh mujhe tension ho raha hain." Parth replied worriedly.

"Come on, kha nehi jayunga usse. Husband hu enemy nehi." Randhir said in disbelief.

"Ussi baat ka toh darr hain, husband husband hota hain aur friend friend hota hain!" Parth murmured slowly.

"What do you mean?" Randhir crocked his eyes.

"Normally husband can't understand his wife which a friend can. And I can understand that why she did this." Parth said hesitatingly.

"Ohh really you can! Then please tell me why she did that on her this condition?" Randhir asked mockingly.

"She did that out of jealousy cause she loves you. Aur tu sab kuch jante huye vi usse punish kar raha hain, kyu?" Parth asked impatiently.

"Main Sanyukta ko leke jaa raha hu tu Arpi ko leke aah jana." Randhir said avoided his words.

"Am not her bodyguard, she can go by herself." Parth made a face.

"Aur koi responsibility ke ware mein bahut badi badi batein karta hain!" Randhir taunted him.

"Okay okay, tu Sanyukta ko datna mat main Arpita ko leke ghar aah jayunga. Aagar humne ek dusre ka murder nehi kiya toh!" He said the last line in his mind when Randhir left with Sanyukta.

Randhir was driving the car when Sanyukta came closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you Randhir." She murmured when Randhir rolled his eyes but hold her carefully next.

"Logo ke samne mera mazak banane ka ek vi chance nehi chhodti, I just hope ke ghar mein sabke samne yeh aapna love confession start na kar de!" He said annoyingly when accelerated the car. Soon his car reached at the mansion and Randhir came out from the car. He opened the door and lifted Sanyukta on his arms and went inside.