✧~ Possessive [request 48] ~✧

Começar do início

"Nothing. I was lying." You seethed, hopping off of her back.

Back over at the beach, Katsuki Bakugou was being pestered by his friends to build sandcastles with them. Yes, teenage boys building sandcastles. (well i mean, im a teenage boy and i absolutely adore building sandcastles, so i can't say anything-)

"Come on, Bakugou! You need to have a break, loosen up man! That's why we came here!" A red head by his side whined, clutching onto the ash blondes arm.

"Get off of me! And I don't need to 'loosen up' I'm fine! Go away and leave me alone!"

A yellow-haired male in front of the two snarled.

"Seriously? I think you do need to loosen up. Have you seen yourself?"

"Whatever, you pikachu." The ash blonde spat at him, shaking Eijiro off of him immediately.

"Fine. Me and Denki will leave you alone. But don't come whining to us saying the offer wasn't there, because it was."

Hearing his friends comment, Katsuki scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that's me? That sounds like the two of you if anything."

"Whatever, you loner. We're leaving now."

"Good."

"Don't pretend you don't love us!" Eijiro and Denki wailed, now wandering off into the distance.

Katsuki chuckled lightly to himself, shaking his head in disbelief. Some bangs fell into his red eyes, so he quickly brushed them away before allowing his eyes to roam over the beach.

Tonnes of people spread out across the sea, laughing whilst splashing each other with water. Some people were peacefully relaxing on the sand, reading or sunbathing. However, most of Bakugou's class was building sandcastles.

He scoffed. His classmates really did act like children.

It was then he remembered you, his girlfriend. He hadn't seen you for the whole morning since your friends had dragged you out of the hotel room early in the morning. Of course, you weren't too pleased.

His eyes then landed on you emerging from the sea, your friends trailing behind. His eyes scanned over your body, and all he could think was,

Damn.

His mouth now agape, he watched closely as you spotted him, then rushed over immediately.

"Katsuki!" You called out, eventually reaching him.

The ash blonde snapped out of his trance upon hearing his name.

"Oh... Hi."

You raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay?"

This made him scoff. "Am I okay? I think I should be asking if you're okay."

"Uhm... What do you mean?"

"Who allowed you to wear that!?"

It was then you smirked. He was jealous.

You mumbled. "Me. That's who."

The male in front of you couldn't help but to roll his eyes. "I don't want any boys or girls swooning over you. You're my girlfriend, no one else's."

His statement caused a chuckle to slip from your lips. "I know, Katsuki, I know."

He just huffed. That's when the two of you noticed some boys from your class step over towards you both.

Katsuki eyes them closely, watching the boy's eyes swooped over your body.

"Damn, Y/n-" One of them begun, but you cut them off with a glare.

"I don't want to hear it, thank you."

The boys stared wide-eyed at you before slowly trailing over to Katsuki. That's when they noticed him staring at them with knife-like eyes, a growl about to rip from his throat at any second.

They all scurried away, expressions of fear written all over their faces.

"See? I'm yours," You turned around, "And you're mine."

"Am I now?"

"Yes. Mine. Only mine."

"You sound hot when you're possessive over me." Katsuki purred, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

His actions caused you to laugh then slap his bare chest playfully.

"Okay, okay. Shut it."

"Make me."

You raised a challenging eyebrow. Was he really doing this?

Standing up on your tip toes, you grabbed his neck then pulled him down so that he was now level with you. Wasting no time, you smashed your lips onto his.

Various squeals could be heard from all around you, but you both payed no attention to it. All that mattered was you were holding each other, feeling safe and loved.

After pulling away, Katsuki smirked down at you.

"Remember, you're mine."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

The rest of the day was spent with boys as well as girls swooning over you, and Katsuki being all possessive over you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i- omfg-

uhm... hi?

T^T

im so so sorry for not updating. my gosh, i have been through hell and back.

ive started school and it's an important year, so i have to study loads and all that stuff. that's why my time online + time for writing has been reduced.

i tried with this chapter, im sorry if it seems rushed.

another reason i haven't been updating is because i have to have check ups at the doctor's after i fainted in school. i have an eating + drinking problem.

im really sorry, im just going through a stressful period rn. i will be back. i may have to start publishing chapters on the weekend as i have more time then.

if you have read this, thank you.

please understand.

~ author-kun.

p.s: i love each and every one of you ♡