Christening

Sofia

Today was the day Ezmaya would get christened. I was so excited. She was going to look beautiful in her little white dress.

She was getting christened in the church Jaxon and I had married in. We had both said we were Christian but Jaxon couldn't even remember if his mom had him christened.
I had tons of photos from when my dads christened me but Jaxon didn't have memories like I did.
His mom never even took photos of him and Ezra growing up so we always made sure to take tons of photos of Ezmaya.

I didn't plan much of the christening, Ria and Freya wanted to as they were going to be her godparents, I didn't mind so much.
I knew that one day I would be planning their kids christenings. I did get to pick Ezmaya's dress tho, it was a beautiful long white lace dress with little diamanté's around the collar and the hem of the skirt had a navy blue trim.
It had beautiful little white butterfly's all over it.
She had a pretty little silver tiara too. White frilly socks and white sandals.
She was due to be christened at midday and it was already a 10am. I had better get a move on. I had to get her bathed and dressed before she we left.

Freya

I was putting the final touches to Ezmaya's christening.
I had hired a hall for the party afterwards, there were balloons everywhere, a little banner saying 'I just got christened' Ria and I had hired an ice cream cart and a candy floss machine, there was a bouncy castle and a huge table of party food.
In the middle was a beautiful christening cake. Everything was perfect.

I was so happy I was going to be that little princesses god mother, I had helped raise her from a baby and since Sofia had been back she had never pushed me out.
She always involved me in everything Ezmaya did.

I was already 11am, I went into the restrooms and checked my hair and make up, I had picked a navy blue floor length dress to wear, I didn't wanna brag or anything but it actually looked good on me.

I got in my car and drove to Sofia's place, I said I would pick her and Ezmaya up since Jaxon had gone ahead with Smit and Lucy to talk to the priest.

I text Ria

Freya; food is all sorted, DJ is on the way and the hall is all set up, heading to pick Sof up now x

Ria; awesome babe, I'm so happy with how everything's turned out. Xx

Freya; Same, I'll see you there! Xx

Ria had the same dress as me, both being godparents we decided it would make cute photos if we dressed the same.
We had got smit and Jaxon a navy tie to wear with their suits.
We had picks Sofia's outfit too.

I pulled up outside and walked into Sofia's apartment. Ezmaya was running around in just a nappy "FreyFrey" she shouted and ran over to me I picked her up and gave her a cuddle "hey princess."

Sofia

I looked at myself in the mirror, Freya and Ria had given me a white knee length dress with navy flowers on it, I loved it.
They had also given me navy blue heels and told me I had to wear them.

I head Freya come in, I put my earrings in and went down to her; she was holding Ezmaya.. who was still not dressed.

"I'll get her dressed in a second; I wanted to wait till the last minute she always finds a way to get messy" I laughed.

Freya looked stunning, now I understood why there was navy blue in Ezmaya's dress.
It was so cute that they would be matching. Today was going to be perfect.