Jaxons Nightmare.

Ria

After talking to katie, Jaxon and sofia we decided it would be best to move into their apartment block.
I was ready to start our new life with Katie and our baby.

We had already packed up the house, I couldn't believe we had so much stuff.
We had got the keys to our new place so it was moving day.

I heading into what was going to be our baby's room in the old house and watched Katie take his or her cot down.
I really wanted to know what gender our baby was going to be but Katie has different ideas so I respected her wishes and we waited.

Our baby was being such a little bugger forever kicking my ribs in, ouch.
"Such a pain in the bum you are but I can't wait to finally meet you" I said stroking my bump.
Katie came over and held our bump and he or she gave the biggest kick.

I had to have a lie down, I felt so drained. Maybe I wasn't drinking enough liquids.
I had a cold glass of water and headed for a lie down.

Jaxon and Sofia helped Katie load boxes onto the truck and get a bed ready that side so I could stay there the night.

It had been 2 hours and the pain's were getting worse.
Katie called the midwife and she just told us baby's just active and to take some paracetamol and rest.

Easy for them to say I was heavily pregnant and this little shit was kicking my ribs so hard its unbearable.

Eventually Kayue, Jaxon and Sofia had moved most of our belongings into the apartment and Jaxon gave me a ride over in his car.

I was so thankful to him and Sofia for helping Katie move everything into our new home.

"Thank you for helping today." I said to him in the car.

"No problem, anything for you both and that little wriggler." He smiled.

"Oh yeah he or she is being a right pain in the arse, i've still got a month to go too." I laughed.

"It will be totally worth it when he's here!" Jaxon sounded excited.

"So you think it's a boy?" I quizzed him.

"Mhmm yeah, I've got a weird feeling" he chuckled.

My stomach felt like it was cramping, The pain was nothing like I had experienced before.

I just couldn't wait to get into my bed and hopefully my little pudding would let me sleep well.

As I got out the car I felt like I was going to throw up. I had been travel sick all through the pregnancy.

"Are you alright bab?" Jaxon asked.

"I'm not sure something doesn't dont feel right.." I looked at him.

"Okay let's get you inside and we will call your midwife again.." he said calmly.

In the building waiting for the lift to reach the ground floor felt like forever.

I hated lifts, why the hell did I move into an apartment..I was actually angry with myself not thinking this over and just jumping into this. I was definitely hormonal.

As we got in the lift, the doors closed slowly, and the light was flickering on and off.

"Does this usually happen?" I asked Jaxon as the doors closed.

"I haven't seen this happen since I've moved here.." he sounded concerned.

Well that brought panic mode on, I couldn't help but walk up and down over and over again.
There was no signal so I couldn't get hold of Katie and I was stuck in a lift with fucking Jaxon Angelo, pardon my french.