Santa Is Coming..

Sofia

I was so excited that it wasChristmas tomorrow, we were finally going to have a family Christmas just the three of us.

I had got some more errands to do today, to get the last little bits.

I invited Freya over later to make Christmas cookies with Ezmaya while I wrapped her's and Jaxon's gift's up so I need to get ingredient while Jaxon was at work.

I got Ezmaya ready to go get Freya and head into town.
I was not looking forward to it because it was going to be packed and I only needed a few things.
'today's not going to be my day' I thought to myself. I was hoping with he help of Freya Ezmaya wont be such a handful.

We headed to get Freya, she looked so christmasy she was wearing a red dress and cute little boots, I was thinking maybe I should get something cute to surprise Jaxon with..

"hey girl, hello princess" Freya said when I picked her up.

"FreyFrey look my baby.." Ezmaya said to her.

"Aww that's beautiful Ezmaya." Freya smiled.

"Damn you look cute." I said to Freya as she got in the car and we set off.

"Thank you, its Christmas eve you've got to look the part.." she grinned.

"I'm going to get Ezmaya something with Christmas on it maybe something for myself too"

Freya smiled. "Sounds good, shall we have a Christmas coffee?0

"Yea, but I've got errands to do first.." I sighed.

Freya nodded. "I'll take Ezmaya so you can do your errands and we will meet you at the coffee shop?"

That sounded perfect. "sure okay then."

We arrived at the mall and we went our separate ways.
I wanted to get Freya something special off Ezmaya for Christmas like a necklace, or something along them lines, I bumped into a old friend.. I was hoping he didn't notice me but he did.. it was Ezno.

"Sofia is that you?" He said shocked.

"hello Enzo, how you been?" I asked politely.

"Girl you look good, I'm good thanks." He grinned.

"Oh thank you.." I felt awkward.

"What have you been upto?" Ensor asked.

"Well other than going to prison, having a daughter and getting married no a lot you?" I laughed.

"What married? to Jaxon?" Snap seemed shocked.

"Uhm yea.." I felt uncomfortable.

"Aww congratulation's , you look great where's your daughter?" He smiled.

"she's with Freya I'm running errands." I smiled. I didn't want to be there.

"I hope you have a great Christmas and all the happiness because you deserve it so much.." Enzo said then he lent over for a kiss on the cheek, my god this was awkward as fuck!

"Yea well I've got to go, see you soon.." I said quickly.

I couldn't of got out of that situation any quicker if I tried, right what was I doing, yes clothes shopping for me and Ezmaya I reminded myself.

I went into ann summers and they had very sexy Santa outfits.
I didn't think I could pull it off but I knew Jaxon loved me no matter what so I picked one up and I looked around the store more.
They had some great looking sex toys. I thought they could be good in the bedroom, I could buy these for Jaxon and he can open them privately tomorrow..