Our Little Surprise

Freya

I knew I had to tell Corey now about me having a baby because I almost 7 months pregnant and we hadn't got long till she would be here.

I wanted his opinion because if he didn't want me and just wanted to have a child that's completely fine, if he doesn't want either of us that's completely fine too but I needed to know where I stood before I had her.

So I texted him asking if we could meet up I needed to talk. He agreed we needed to get everything out in the open and we agreed to meet In a cafe when he finished working.

So I had the whole day to think about labour and having everything ready for my little girl.

I knew Sofia would help a hell of a lot but I wanted to do all the baby shopping and I would like to pick out baby names with Corey if he would like to.

I headed to a baby shop to see what sort of pram I would want.
I wish my mother was here, she would of loved all this buying things for her granddaughter.

I found a perfect pram, it was grey and it was pretty.
I could add so many cute pink accessories.. I paid for it and headed out the shop it was crazy pushing an empty pram to the car.
It was ever crazier that in less than 3 months there would be a little baby girl in there.

I headed into a shop and got a t-shirt saying daddy on it and I put it in a box with my pregnancy test and her baby scan.
I was so overwhelmed I wanted to show Corey the little Ray of sunshine we made together.

It was almost time to meet him, I was nervous and excited at the same time. but I was also scared, what if he had moved on and fell in love with someone else?
I couldn't have these doubts any longer I need to speak to Corey.

As I arrived I saw him stood outside waiting for me, I zipped my jacket up so he couldn't notice my tiny ass bump.
He would just think I had gained weigh I was very small considering how far gone I was, but she was the perfect size.

"Hey are you okay?" Corey asked when he saw me.

"I'm good how are you?" I replied sitting down.

"I'm good yeah.. been busy working.." he smiled.

"Oh that's good.."

"Shall we order?" He asked me.

It was quite awkward and it felt like I no longer knew who he was.

"So do you want anything?" He asked snapping me out of my daydream.

"I'll have a soya mocca please." I smiled.

"I thought you couldn't stand soya?" Corey frowned.

"Well things change.." I laughed.

shit he's on to me I thought, I've got to tell him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked after ordering the drinks.

"Oh just where we stand really?" I looked at him.

Corey nodded. "Freya you completely freaked out over me meeting a girl.. you didn't give me chance to explain myself then you ignored my calls and messaged so I thought I'd give you space.."

"Well would you like me to go meet random guys?" I asked him pissed.

"I wouldn't mind if you met your 'cousin' no." He said sharply.

"I'm sorry cousin?" I asked.

"Yeah Jessie, she's my cousin she came back from Cornwall.. but you didn't give me chance." He sighed.

First Love, Last Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें