'Hideous' Appearance:

Asher's POV:
I step on the gas and speed down the road, towards our school. Jace was fast asleep beside me and I'm  glad the slumber fairy paid him a visit. My blood was boiling when he was  reading those letters to me. Thanks  to my good  old brother! My mind drifts off to the dance I had with Tiffany. I don't know how to describe it but all I can say is, it helped since Kylie was jealous as hell.

Now, I'm  a free man! I smile.  Sometimes I  wish I was born gay.  Maybe I  wouldn't be going through  this mess  with girls. I catch a glimpse of the time and it's almost two am. It's late for sure. I have to get us back before morning! We have a class! When did I start caring about my classes anyway? I guess it's just recently! I shrug and run my hand through my thick locks. Jace has turned me into this! He is so influential! But then, he is the kind of friend anyone would wish for! And I'm grateful for having him by my side.  He has been supportive, caring, loving and annoying! But the most important  thing of all is that, he never gives up on me and I love him for that! He is like another brother to me, besides Calvin.

I pull up  in front of our dorm and unbuckle my seatbelt. The dorm is quiet but then I spot a few drunk guys  staggering their way towards  it which reminds me of how I drowned myself in alcohol when I caught Ursula making out with Lucifer ( Kylie and Dave respectively).

I turn my attention to Jace. Light snores escape from his lips. He looked peaceful and I feel  so jealous of him. I wish I were in his shoes.

"Jace" I tap him softly on the shoulder

"Hm"he grunts and opens his eyes.

"Lets go to our room"I alight and go over to his side. I helped him out since he was dozing off and we both marched back into our room.  As soon as we got there, I placed him on his bed. Then I collapsed on mine and soon, I was gone.

_____

I woke up the next day feeling stressed due to lack of sleep. Surprisingly, Jace was still chained to his bed! I could hear the light snores escaping from his lips. He usually wakes up before me. This is weird! I shrug and go to his bed.

"Jace! Wake up man!"I tap him repeatedly and he gives out a loud moan.
"It's time for school"I drag him out of his bed. I remember he did the same thing to me, weeks ago. His body tumbles onto the floor but his eyes are still shut. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Jace! Enough with the sleep!"I exclaim and kick his leg. He groans and I smile.

"Ouch! What was that for?"he croaks and rubs the area I just kicked. I ignore his jab.

He makes his way to his feet and faces me with a smile.
"What's  up bro?"he high fives me.
"I'm good"I give him the thumbs up.

"Tell me, are you using my diary at all?"Jace picks up the blue thing on my desk and I shrug.

"Not yet"I ruffle my hair.

"Hm....I  can see"he chuckles lightly as he flips through the pages. "Your name is not present! How much more your secrets?"

"I am sorry but I don't know how to use that thing" I take off my shirt.

"I dared you to use it so you have to"he drops it on my bed.

"And I told you to change the dare!"I retort.
"Not gonna happen"he smirks and I scowl at him.
"Don't worry  Jace! Monday will be here soon and I promise  you, your dare would be worse"I state firmly.

"What are you going to dare me to do?" He questions and I chortle.

"I would dare you to play with a barbie doll in front of our dorm. Like that?"