Working On The Brand:

Tiffany's POV
My eyes go open at the cry of my alarm and I shut it down.  I yawn tiredly and stretch before trailing to the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and took a quiet shower. I feel good to be home again
It's been many years since I left this house.

I slipped out of the bathroom and  into my pink bedroom. It was beautiful with bookshelves and a desk for studying. I also had a brown dresser and a pink bed.

I got into my black leggings and just wore a white top with white sneakers to match. Then I tied my hair into a bun and grabbed my backpack from the couch nearby. I then made a head start downstairs.

"Tiffany!"Mom screeches and her tone sounds like shock to me. "Where are you going with that?"

"Uh school"I state obviously.

"But the photographers are here! Today's the photo shoot!"She reminds and I smack my forehead.

"Right! I'm sorry. I totally forgot"

"So get dressed! Your sister and I will be waiting for you in the dressing room"she points to a door before leaving. I sigh and go back to my room.

"If Kylie finds out that I'm a part of the Croxford Cosmetics company, she is gonna despise me for life"I mutter to myself as I shut the door. "And she would find out pretty soon because my picture is going to be on every product of the despised company."

I wore the dress we chose yesterday and left my backpack and clothes in the room. Afterwards, I slithered into the corridor and headed towards the dressing room. I still cannot believe Danica ditched my mom that way! Honestly, if I see her on the street or meet her somewhere, I would strangle her myself! What she did was just preposterous! She is the cause of my mom's suffering and if those amazing people lose their jobs, it will be because of her! She went too far and what kills me is that, she executed her plans very well and was successful! I never knew she could be so evil!

"Take a seat dear! My stylist here, would give you that glamourous look you deserve! Just look at Riele "she turns Riele around to face me and she looks unrecognizably pretty in her dress.

"Wow"I blurt and look at the stylist who looked breathtaking herself.

"I'm Gina"The stylist introduces herself.

"We will be waiting"mom sings as she and Riele sit at the far corner of the room. Gina begins to work on my hair and I admire how she curls it up. I wish I could do something  more to promote this brand for my mom. Maybe I could advertise it at school and probably she'd have new clients. That is a great idea.

"Do you like it? I can change the style if you want?"Gina asks me and I raise my head to look at myself in the mirror. It's a fishtail braid.

"That was fast"mom hollers to her.

"I like it"I confess. It's very nice.

"Then I'll work on your face next"She gets the makeup ready. "Proudly manufactured by Croxford Cosmetics "she flashes the eyeshadow in my face and I giggle.

"Which brand is this one?"I ask curiously.

"Its Swift Sisters"she says obviously. "You and Riele are the first to try it out! I'm in love with it already! Just look at the shape and the colours"

"I'm sure people would love this one Mrs Croxford"She hollers to my mom as she taps my face repeatedly. "It smells good too"she giggles.

"Heya!!!"I hear a loud shriek and the incessant pounding on my face stops.

"Janet!!"mom shrieks and my heart leaps.  "You came! With Ramona? Awwm she looks adorable"

"She's here to give Riele moral support"Janet says and Gina continues to work on my face. This time, it's my eyes.