Girl Talk:

Tiffany's POV
"From what I saw a while ago, it's obvious that Asher may have some interest in you pumpkin"Mom begins, stirring her tea with a smile.

"I think so too"I admit with a giggle.

"And there's no doubt that you're falling for him! He's very attractive"mom rants. "Are you two dating? Or you haven't considered dating him yet?"

"No we aren't dating! The whole affection stuff started only yesterday"I admit, smiling.

"Oh I see"mom takes a sip of her tea. "And it's growing into love I presume"she states.

"Asher feels the same way I feel when I'm with him! It's some kind of connection"I convince my mom about it.

"It's natural hun! I had that connection with your dad too!"She spills. "My baby has found her soulmate"she says, tears springing into her eyes.

"Okay I think you're jumping to hasty conclusions! Soul mate?"I blabber.

"All right! Maybe I'm rushing through things but hey, it's possible he's your soul mate! Does he give you butterflies?"

"Yeah"I snicker.

"Goosebumps?"she interrogates

"Um yeah"I reply.

"Happiness?"

"Yeah"I respond and mom raises her eyebrow at me.

"I have no problem with you dating Caroline's son! If you really have feelings for him, just go get him"She tells me. I nod.

"What about Aiden? He is also interested in you!"She chimes in.

"Yeah he told me a long time ago but honestly, I like him as a friend"

"It happens"mom shrugs. "But it would be really hard for him to let you go hun! Maybe you should tell him what you really feel. I don't want you to hurt him"

"I'll try my best"I sigh.

"You said earlier that the affection started yesterday! I'm inquisitive to know how it all started! Spill the beans!" She says giddily.

I narrate everything and she's dumbstruck.

"Oh my God!!!"She screeches when I'm done. "I have no comments but then, you have to keep me updated from now on about your relationship with Asher"she adds.

"Of course mom"I reply and she stands up yawning.

"I'm going to bed now! I'm so tired! Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with some new investors meaning I need enough rest for the big day ahead of me! Good night pumpkin"she kisses me lightly on the cheek and I smile as she  exits my room.

I pounce on my bed and hug Asher's Jacket tightly in my arms as I sniff the cologne in it all night long.

____

The following day, which was Thurday, I quickly dressed up and headed out of my room. I had to get to lectures early. After taking my breakfast, I discarded the plate and scanned around for my mom who was applying mascara on her eyelashes in the hall.

"Mom I'm leaving!"I holler as I bolt for the front door.

"Come visit over the weekend Okay?"she bellows to me.

"Sure"I state giving Riele a short kiss on her cheek before getting out. I was however shocked to see Aiden's car packed in the driveway. He gets down with lips tugged upwards as he approached me.

"Good morning beauty"He greets, kissing my hand.

"Good morning"I reply confused. How long has he been here? He looks awful. His hair is in a mess, he has bags under his eyes and his lips are bruised.