Mall Raid:

The mall⬆️

°~•~•°

Tiffany's POV:
Kylie has an orange top on with a black high waist  flare skirt that reached mid thigh. Her hair was styled just like mine and we both looked like sisters standing in the room, wearing the same outfits as we beamed into the mirror. She was breathtakingly gorgeous.

"First of all, we need to get rid of the old clothes" Kylie instructs, popping open my suitcase.

"Wait Kylie! I don't think Nanni would like that! She personally purchased those clothes for me before I got here! I cannot get rid of them or she will be so crossed" I explain imagining Nanni's shocked and disappointed expression if I tell her I disposed her clothes in my mind.

"Is she your mom?" Kylie asks eying my baggy  grey blouse in her hands.

"Yes" I reply. Nanni may not be my real mom but she is  a mom to me.

"Why do you call her by her first name?" Kylie asks rummaging through my stuff as she eyes them in disgust whiles shaking her head.

"She prefers being called that" I lie. I don't want to tell her I'm an orphan and all that stuff. I'm still willing to find my parents. Dead or Alive.

"Most of your clothes aren't that bad! Except for some of them! So we can just go to the mall and buy a few better clothes for you!" She says closing my suitcase and I'm glad she didn't dispose Nanni's clothes that she had purchased for me with her hard earned money.

"Thanks for understanding Kylie"
She smiles "let's go"

We stride out of the room and walk straight to the parking lot. I was shocked to the bone when I saw Kylie's car. It was cute but beautiful. Porsche was the logo on the car.

"Is this your car?" I screech. Of course its her car! Kylie giggles.

"Yes it is! Now get in" she replies and slides into the driver's seat. I sit next to her at the passenger seat and take in the gorgeous interior of the car. I have never sat in such a comfy car before! The only car I have ever sat in is Nanni's old Volkswagen Beetle which she has used for years now. This car is far nicer and more comfortable.

"Buckle up" Kylie tells me and I quickly grab the slender seat belt and place it over my body. The engine purrs as she steps on the gas and soon we were on the asphalt with Zendaya's  songs playing in the car.

"You like Zendaya?" I question as I listen to her song, Nightcore Butterflies.

"I don't like her! I love her!" Kylie corrects and I giggle. She looks nice and I still cannot believe she hurt Asher that way. She wasn't as mean as I thought earlier.

"I love her too" I screech

"Oh my! She is so talented!" Kylie gushes applying a coat of lip gloss on her lips.

"I love this song so much" I tell her listening to the lyrics whiles bobbing my head up and down. I felt free. Hanging out with Kylie wasn't so bad as I thought. Except for the fact that, she hurt Asher so much.

"Do you want lip gloss? Your lips are drying up" Kylie says interrupting my thoughts.

"It didn't dry up! I licked it. It tastes like strawberries" I reply and Kylie's eyes blow up like a balloon. I giggle at how goofy she looks.

"Tiffany!" She says as if what she is about to tell me is very serious. I furrow my eyebrows as she draws in deep breaths whiles driving.

"You are not supposed to lick it! It is a lip gloss! It is supposed to stay on the lips till it dries up! I know it has a strawberry flavour but please don't lick your lip gloss again!" Kylie narrates and I nod as I blush in embarrassment. I have never used a lip gloss before! I thought it was a special kind of toffee that is used on the lips and its licked later.