The News:

Tiffany's POV:
My eyes are glued to the TV Set as Mirabel and I watch the disaster right in front of us. The large wave crashing them down into the depths of the majestic ocean.  Asher and Calvin could have drowned if the lifeguards hadn't been there on time! 

"Do you think they're  okay?"I ask concerned about Asher and Calvin.

"I'm sure they are! But the scene is terrific"Mirabel hugs her knees. "This is worse than a horror movie"she muses and I totally agree.

"Maybe we should check on them"I suggest and there's a knock on Mirabel's door. Mirabel gets up and walks to the door while I continue to watch the news.

"Have you heard the news?"Jace's voice interrupts and I turn to look at him. He was at the doorway with eyes wide.

"We have"Mirabel replies. "Oh Jace! Have you called him?"

"I have but he is not picking up "Jace says as Mirabel ushers him into the room. "Do you think something happened to them? Maybe the press is hiding the truth from us! What if they drowned? "Jace says frightened.

"I doubt that! The press would never lie"Mirabel interjects.

"Then why is he not picking my calls? It's so unlike Asher!"Jace states worriedly.

"He is probably busy "I reason out and Jace is still unconvinced. His phone rings and his face lights up suddenly.

"Its him!"He says excitedly and picks up. "Hey bro! I heard the news! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Jace"Asher replies over the phone.His tone was bubbly and full of life which is surprising. Mirabel and I heave a sigh of relief.

"Man you scared the freaking hell out of us!"Jace screeches.

"Oh Jace"Asher laughs lightly behind the phone. "The press is just exaggerating! It was a little accident"he convinces.

"That didn't look like a little accident to me! It was freaking worse than a horror movie!!!"Mirabel slams and Asher laughs.

"The wave swallowed you and your brother up!"Jace adds and I find myself laughing at his statement.

"It was kind of fun"Asher says to my bewilderment. "You can ask Cal"

"Fun? Didn't you hear what I said?"Mirabel shouts.

"Please Mirabel, stop exaggerating"Asher spills.

"So what did your mom say?"Jace questions curiously.

"She was freaking mad at us for going surfing but the first question she asked when we picked up her call Was, are you okay?"

"Obviously that will be the first question"Mirabel reasons out.

"Then she told us that if we really want to surf, we should make it known to her so that she can employ a personal teacher for us"Asher rants.

"Surfing is a good sport though"Mirabel bites her nails.

"So how's Camilla"Jace butts in and Mirabel frowns slightly.

"Who's Camilla?"Mirabel demands.

"Someone's jealous"Asher teases behind the phone and Mirabel clenches her fist. I just laugh.

"Camilla is Calvin's girlfriend! She joined us on the trip to Florida"Asher explains

"And are you crushing on her?"Mirabel lifts Jace's chin up.

"Uh....."Jace trails off. "She's hot"he admits with a lopsided grin.

"Oh I see"Mirabel shrugs it off but I can trace a pang of jealousy in her tone. "Is she a celebrity?"