Swift Sisters Grand Launch II:

Tiffany's POV
"We began producing our Swift Sisters Collection in January and now, it is ready for all who desire to have a feel of it! I thank all my employees for their hard work and dedication for making this brand a reality! I love you all!"

"We love you too Khloe!!!"They echo from the audience and everyone chuckles lightly including my mom.

"The Swift Sisters brand like all other brands is unisex, that is for both males and females and I'm confident it would yield good results and not cause any trouble for anyone! We have the Swift Sisters makeup kit containing all that you need to look stunning and the Swift Sisters men shaving cream is available too, The Swift Sisters shower gels are available in different colours, fragrances and sizes too. We have the pomegranate wash, Almond Cleanser and a whole lot. There are nail polishes of different colours, Shampoos for both men and women are available, we have  lip gloss and other cosmetic products around this auditorium. But most importantly, make sure you take the Skin Cleansing gel! It's for each and everyone and it's free! Thank you!"

We all applaud as my mom  takes her seat in grand style. She looked so pretty and admirable on stage. I wish I could be confident like her. She was able to talk to all these people without fumbling or repeating stuff over and over again! She never ceases to surprise me! I watch as dad gives her a peck on her cheek and I smile.

"Nice speech"Aiden comments as he claps. I smile proudly.

"Thank you too Khloe"Janet says and looks on her program.  "We are pleased to have you all here tonight for our Swift Sisters Collection Grand Launch" she adds.

"We have samples of it here and our models are ready to try it on as you can see on our program. Also you can buy yours tonight from our vendors and sales representatives, explaining and educating on what the functions of our products and how to use them around. Now let's have our next item on the program list where our makeup artistes are going to style our models with the Swift Sisters makeup brand. Give a round of applause for Gina and Murphy"

I remember Gina! She's worked on my face before! The day we were having the photoshoot. Gina comes on stage with a guy and two girls following close behind. Janet hands over the microphone to Gina as the strange girls take their seats on stage.

"Hello everyone! I'm Gina, I work for Croxford Cosmetics and I'm a makeup artiste! I work on the models and give Mrs Croxford ideas for her brands"Gina introduces herself and we all applaud. She hands the microphone to the guy standing beside her who was in a white shirt and black pants.

"Hello everyone! I'm Murphy! I am also a makeup artiste and a hair stylist! I give crazyotic haircuts that could blow your mind! I also work on the models and apparently we are here to give a little demonstration of what the Swift Sisters could do to you as an individual so we hope you enjoy the show"

The audience claps as Gina and Murphy walk towards the girls both dressed in black. They were twins! I just realised the resemblance. The DJ plays a song in the background as Gina and Murphy begin their work. Everyone watches with keen interest.

"Hey guys!"Mirabel calls out of no where. "Tiffany you look gorgeous. different."

"Thanks you look good too! I love your hair"I commend and she beams

"I thought you wouldn't show up "I admit honestly.

"Me? My aunt is even here!"She cries out. "She was a victim of what happened but she's here! Her acnes are gone and she looks better now"

"You convinced her to come?"I enquire.

"I kind of did. Plus that advertisement by Beyoncè kind of convinced her to come. She's a huge fan of Beyoncè "she rattles. Her hair was in a nice twist and her outfit was impressive.