Wynwood Walls:

Asher's POV:
"You can't leave Camilla"I state firmly. "Maybe you can shoot the commercial here, in Florida"I suggest and she scrunches her eyebrows.

"How?"she questions.

"You can use your phone! Besides, we are going to Wynwood walls tomorrow! You can probably shoot it there"

"That's possible but I don't have the makeup product with me and how sure am I that Janet Sparx is going to agree with me on this?"she states frustratedly with a huff.

"You can request for pictures of the products"I suggest and she narrows her eyes at me.

"I'm just saying"I add quickly.

"Hey, you're right!"She snaps with enthusiasm. "I can just shoot my own commercial, right here! Why do I have this?"she points to the camera around her neck.

"I can finally exhibit my skills in photography! I've always wanted to do that and this is my chance! Asher you are a genuis!"

"I am?"I find myself asking.

"Of course you are you klutz!"She chuckles lightly. "And you will be my photographer for tomorrow! I'll handle the editing and everything! Now lemme call Janet and suggest this idea to her"

I think briefly about what Camilla said. I never knew Tiff's parents own that cosmetics company. I know it collapsed at some point though and I'm perplexed to know that they are still in business because over half of the country's female population neglected their products. The Simpsons cosmetics is however reigning and Kylie's parents are making money like never before. Tiffany deserves to be in a rich family like that.

"Thank you"Camilla screeches and ends her call. "Janet accepted it! She's even pleased we chose a new environment"

I smile proudly. "Which means you're staying?"I raise an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah!"she sings and twists her platinum blonde hair into a ponytail. "I have to get the perfect look!"She hops towards my dresser and glances at her reflection in the mirror.

"I thought that company collapsed a long time ago"I state as she pinches her cheeks in front of the mirror.

"It didn't collapse completely. They just introduced a brand that destroyed their name but I still believe in them! I have loved their products since day one"

"What about the Simpsons?"

"Not bad but their products are nothing compared to the Croxford's! The Simpsons are just good with the designs!"

I place my hands at the back of my head and just stare at the ceiling.

"I have a feeling that this brand would lift their name again"she says as she glances at her phone. "Janet has sent the pictures and the designs are adorable"she adds giddily

Then it occurred to me that Samantha was advertising the same product on her Instagram page. It's obvious here that they are trying their best to gain the attention of the general public.

"The launch is on twenty--fifth! That's like two days from today"Cam calculates while brushing her hair. "Perfect timing! I heard the Simpson's are launching theirs on the first of October! I'll see you later Ash"she slips out of the door with a bounce in each step.

_____

The next day, I was the first to wake up in the house at exactly five thirty am, just to prove to Calvin that I'm a responsible adult and not a kid as he called me yesterday. I was however surprised that Steve was awake throughout the night, watching over the house. Does he get a good night's sleep at all? He needs to rest at some point in time.