It's Over Between Us:

Tiffany's POV:
I take a quick glance at my messages and there is no reply from Blake despite the message I gave him yesterday explaining what really happened that day. With a long sigh,I placed my ironed dress in my closet and brought out flip flops to match for tonight's performance. The dress was purchased by Kylie at her aunt's shop and the footwear was purchased by Nanni. I sigh as I close my closet and head towards my narrow bed. I hope Riele wins the finals in this ballet competition! She's worked so hard for it! I know some of the ballerinas she's facing tonight are a threat but I believe she can make a difference.

With renewed strength, I shove all my binders into my bag and head out. Kylie isn't back yet but I know she will report today. Mirabel on the other hand, is on campus but I haven't seen her this morning....and I know she isn't far from here.

"Hey"Someone greets behind and I turn around to see Samantha.

"Oh Hey! It's good to see you again "I reply.

"Yeah, I can't believe we are in the same building"Sam says surprisingly and I realise she's right. "What's your room number?"she enquires.

"C105"I reply. "You?"

"C108"She replies with a slight giggle. "I'm just three rooms away from you"

"Right"I agree as we descend the staircase onto the pavement. "I'm heading to the lecture hall"I tell her and she smiles.

"Oh can you help me? I need to find the Science faculty"she states eagerly.

"Thats very easy"I chuckle lightly. "It's over there, in between the two coconut trees"I point out and my eyes land on Blake. My hand freezes momentarily as it points to the building. I watch as he sits on a bench breathlessly with his hand on his forehead.

"Thanks! I guess I'll be seeing you after class"Samantha gratifies and heads in that direction as I give her a nod. I follow her but she doesn't notice. I've wanted to talk to Blake since and this is the perfect opportunity for him to hear me out! I don't care if I am late for class. He stands up abruptly with his eyes trained on his watch, signifying he's about to head to class. I run as fast as I can to catch up with him but it's impossible with his fast and furious strides.

"Blake "I yell since that's the only option to stop him from getting away from me and it works. He stops dead in his tracks but doesn't turn to face me. I increase my speed, trying to catch up with him before he makes a move but to my surprise, he began to run towards the staircase.

"Blake please wait!"I holler hoping he will stop again but he doesn't. I watch as he enters the building and I follow suit without thinking. Where am I going? My legs carry me into the hallway where people were slamming their lockers shut and heading towards class. There was a huge crowd in front of me and I couldn't spot Blake. I try to reminisce what he was wearing earlier. I think it was a grey sweatshirt. I look around eagerly to find him as I squeeze through the host of people.

"Excuse me"I say every now and then as I flash past a few students. Soon I was at the end of the hallway, breathless with Blake nowhere in sight. I gaze at the time and I have three minutes more to get to class. My eyes flit around the corridor again hoping I will catch sight of him to no avail. I deflate and head back to the exit. The pain in my heart intensifies as I get outside and head towards my lecture hall. I felt dejected and so lonely! I've never felt like this before!

For the first time in history, I sat at the back since I was late. Lessons were already in session. I listened with rapt attention till it ended. I then packed up and headed towards my locker with my heart still heavy in my chest. Soon, I reached it and swung it open lazily. I glanced through the thick textbooks and picked up the ones I needed. Then I slammed the locker shut and turned around. My whole body jammed into someone else's and I  quickly took a step back.