Mr Flirty Pants and The Bad Fairy Godmother:

Tiffany's POV

Mirabel and I plop down on a bench and I sigh. I really need to get this off my chest or I'll explode!!! I brush my hair before looking at Mirabel in the eyes.

"Please, don't tell Jace I have the evidence yet! I promise to reveal it as soon as I can and when I'm prepared"I tell her and she smiles.

"Of course Tiffany! I won't tell him"she beams. "And thanks for confessing"she adds gratefully.

"But why are you scared of revealing the evidence now?"Mirabel enquires and I rub my temple with a heavy sigh.

"I don't want to betray Kylie "I commence and her eyebrows scrunch up.

"She has done so much for me and that isn't the right way to pay her back! Plus I'm her roommate "I ruffle my hair. Mirabel nods in comprehension

"I understand! That's why I'm giving you time sweetheart" she speaks softly.

"I admit I spied on her back there "I chuckle lightly and Mirabel smacks her thigh.

"I knew it"she giggles lightly. "Because you seemed tense and your statements didn't make sense"she rhymes and I laugh.

"What did you find?"she demands, her eyes wide.

"I'll just brief you. The evidence is on my phone but I need time"I plead with her and she beams.

"No problem! Now the brief!"Mirabel spills eagerly.

"Dave and Kylie met up and were talking like sweethearts even though Kylie was a bit uncomfortable with their environment but Dave couldn't care less"I rattle.

"Okay, and?"Mirabel's amber irises bore into mine.

"They were talking about a plan B for Asher and I don't know what it is but they want to make sure he falls for it"

Mirabel gasps.
"So both of them are planning against Asher?"she questions and I nod.

"Kylie is just playing a game!"I spill and my stomach clenches. I'm betraying her slowly! This is too much! My blood runs cold.

"She is such a scum! Does Asher look like a video game to her?"Mirabel brushes her hair out of her face and tuts angrily.

"I do not even see anything nice about that Dave guy! Asher is hotter!"Mirabel comments and I giggle. I also said the same thing the last time.

"Gawd! Kylie is so freaking blind!"Mirabel exclaims and I chuckle lightly."Thanks for the info hun! It will help"

"You're welcome"

I gazed at the stars as we continued to sit there. Fireflies passed by and I saw a shooting star. I was exhausted and peeked at the time on my watch. Eleven pm, it read and the party hasn't ended yet with people still dancing wildly inside to the loud music.

"Let's go back inside "Mirabel grips my hand and drags me back to the party hall. We stride towards our table.

Kylie was back now, with her legs crossed as she peeked at her phone. Jace was watching her closely and Asher stared ahead with his lips pursed. Mirabel and Jace exchange a quick wink and I wonder what that meant.

"Where did both of you go to?"Kylie demands with her phone in her manicured hands.

"We went to get some air outside! Right Tiffany?"Mirabel nudges me at the side with her elbow and I nod.

"Oh"Kylie relaxes in her seat.

"We came back to have fun! I feel like dancing"Mirabel begins to sway her hips.