Your Time Has Come Warren:

Tiffany's POV
I rummage through my suitcase looking for my diary desperately. The strange one is lying on my bed as I'm currently looking for the one which I have kept for years now. It should be here! I wipe the sweat off my forehead and throw my clothes every which way.

"Girl! Chill"Kylie spills as she comes out of the bathroom. She hands me my pink bra which had mistakenly fallen on her head. "You'll definitely find the damn diary"she scoffs and plugs in her hairdryer. She was in a bad mood when she came back from the infirmary and I wondered what had happened but I guess she feels better now except that, she isn't really nice.

"It contains all my secrets! It's my life "I state frustratedly. It contains her  secrets too. If only she knew that, she wouldn't be so nonchalant about it.

"How did you lose it?"she turns around to face me whiles blowing her hair dry.

"I don't know how!  It just vanished"I sigh and throw my hands in the air.

"Isn't that your diary on the bed?"she points to the mysterious one whiles placing her hairdryer into its case.

"No it's not"I pick it up and stare hard at the blank pages.

"Give it"she demands and I hand it over. I sit on my bed tiredly and hug my knees.

"You must have lost all those pages maybe "Kylie shrugs and flips through the book. I wipe a stray tear. I'll never find my parents with that book gone.

"I don't think that's  possible"I groan and hide myself under the sheets as more tears make their  way towards my dry cheeks

"Oh Tiffany! Just have hope okay? I'm sure you'll  find it sooner or later"she convinces and drops the other diary on my bed. "Now get out"she pulls the sheet off of me and is stupefied to see my wet cheeks.

"You're  crying?"she asks in astonishment and I wipe my cheeks with the back of my hand.

"It's just a stupid book Tiff! You don't have to cry over it"Kylie scoffs while dressing up.

"You don't get it! I need that 'stupid book' to find my parents" I blurt but immediately coil when I realise what I've just said.

"Find your parents? Why you don't live with them"Kylie questions  curiously with her hands frozen on top of her head. She was actually styling her hair up before I threw in the bombshell.

"Errr...I mean"I begin to think of an excuse.

"You mean?"she presses on.

"I'm an orphan"I reply with a heavy sigh and gaze at my fingernails.

"Oh"Kylie blurts. "I didn't realise"

I nod nevertheless. I wasn't prepared to tell anyone that!

"Can you please keep it a secret? Well why am I asking that? Now that my diary is gone, everyone will know"I state disappointedly.

"Your secret is safe with me"Kylie bends down right in front of me. "I'm just surprised. How did it happen?"

I sigh. "I was kidnapped when I was just three years old.  I never saw them again till now"I feel the tears buckling their seatbelts in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry"Kylie gasps and I nod as tears make their way to my cheeks.

"You have nothing to be sorry about Kylie! It's not your fault"I wipe my tears.

"And all the evidence is in the diary?"she questions and I nod miserably.

"I have to find it! At all cost Kylie"