The Interview:

Asher's POV:
"Huh?"I blurt, astounded. I was expecting a different reaction from him.

"Man, I thought you wouldn't be able to touch a girl again! Let alone kiss! What happened?"Jace spills, goggle eyed with a beam on.

"It just happened! We were alone in the Science laboratory.....we were talking and I returned her diary..."

"Her diary?"Jace questions surprised.

"We swapped diaries! It turns out that she has the same diary as mine and I don't know how it happened"

"Oh the diary I gave you"He says in realisation. "So you read her secrets Huh?"He elbows me in the ribs with an eyebrow raised.

"Actually, I read everything! I know I invaded her privacy and I regret it but then, I found out a lot about her"

"Like?"Jace enquires.

"Like her past! Her childhood days and everything"I respond.

"What happened after returning her diary?"he asks, becoming interested now.

"Hey Sunna is back! Let's watch the rest of the interview shall we?"I state teasingly and Jace groans.

"I wanna know what happened next"He whines at me.

"Calvin, you and Camilla will be playing a game! It's very simple"Sunna begins holding some coloured balls in a container. "This is the celebrity game edition of the show"she continues her rants.

"You're keeping me in suspense Ash!"he grumbles and I just chuckle.

"Pick any of the balls and throw it into that machine! It will ask you a riddle"Sunna instructs. "So who's going first?" I see Camilla  tense up beside Calvin as she stares at the machine.

"Well I must admit, I'm not so good with riddles"Camilla admits and the audience laughs.

"It will be fine Camilla! They are simple riddles"Sunna assures and she nods.

"You wouldn't tell me what happened next?"Jace counters.

"Shhh! I'll tell you later"I state with a wave of my hand. It's so fun when I am teasing him. Calvin tosses a green  ball into the machine first and we are all in suspense as the machine ticks for a question. I pray he gets the hardest riddle.

"Okay here's your riddle Calvin!"Sunna exclaims as it appears on the screen. "What is full of holes but still holds water?"she asks and Cal bites his bottom lip.

"What kind of a riddle is that?"Jace exclaims beside me as he continues to munch on his popcorn. I begin to think out of the box.

"You have twenty seconds to answer that"Sunna alerts, pointing to the clock.

"Uh a strainer?"Calvin attempts.

"No. Try again"Sunna states and Cal sighs.

"This is difficult"I state with a smirk.

"Okay, a sponge I guess?"Calvin responds and Sunna nods.

"Of course it is a sponge! You watched Spongebob when you were a kid right?"Sunna asks and Calvin laughs uncontrollably as the audience applauds. I feel proud of him for getting that riddle correct.

"Yes I did"Calvin admits and the audience laughs.

"Name three characters from Spongebob Squarepants"Sunna states.

"Uh. Squidward?"He spills and everyone chuckles in amusement. I'll never forget Squidward! He's the meanest! 

"Patrick and Sandy"He ends and the crowd applauds.