Author's Note:

*crying inside*

Thanks to God for helping me write this book and  for not giving up on it!

It's so sad to see this story come to an end even though the ending is not a tragedy! I'm experiencing mixed feelings right now. But, I want to thank all the faithful readers who stick and stayed and supported me from the first chapter of Sober to the last! I'm so grateful for your audience ,your votes and your comments.

Also to the silent readers, thanks for reading this book and giving it a chance!

Special thanks to my mom for her hard work and dedication towards all my stories! She's been my personal editor from day one and has inspired and motivated me to write this book! She has also been my personal marketing manager by sharing my books for others to read and support me. I appreciate all that you have done for this story and the other three! God bless you!

____

Writing Sober was a delightful experience and I enjoyed writing every Chapter! And I mean, every Chapter! I love all the characters except Dave of course but then he played an important role in this book along with the others.

I have a question for you though.

How long should Dave stay in jail?

Share your thoughts in the comments section and I'll gladly read them. Here's a message from Asher and Tiffany.

Asher: Hey guys, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm so honoured by you all for reading my story and for sharing your thoughts on it. I know some of you will ask the reason why I didn't get back with Sam or forgive Kylie but I have one answer.

Asher: that answer is Dave. It's that simple. He's unpredictable. Since he took them down once, he could take them down again. Plus, I needed a fresh start. Sam and Kylie are happy now with their new boyfriends.  Aiden and Samantha are in a serious relationship, the last time I checked. And for Kylie and Tyson, they are an official couple. So you guys up there with disappointment chain relationship records, don't and never give up. Keep searching; the right and faithful lover will soon show up earlier than expected.

Jace: Kylie and Tyson are getting engaged this weekend.

Asher:*roll my eyes* Who invited you to join this conversation?

Jace:  The Author did.

Author: He insisted. Sorry Asher *giggles*

Jace:Do you remember when you got drunk because of Kylie? I reminisce that night vividly.

Asher: Yeah I do......and that wasn't the first time I got drunk because of a heartbreak.

Jace: it's good you do.

Asher: Tiffany will take it from here. Thanks for your audience guys! I love you all.

Jace: Yeah thank you! It was quite rough dealing with Asher's drama. You can put yourself in my shoes as his roommate but it definitely paid off. I finally hooked him up with Tiffany *winks* I know I'm bad. But finally did brought happiness into Asher's life.

Asher: Err hem. Jace! Get in here before I skew the life out of you.

Tiffany: Hello everyone! I'm in a jubilant mood today because my mom officially launched Croxford Couture yesterday! Our clients love the designs and orders are coming! Squee! I'm so proud of her! She's a success!

Tiffany: I appreciate you all for being here to see the last chapter of this book and for voting! I know most of you want to know how Asher and I are doing in this relationship and honestly, we are doing great! We will be travelling to Florida next week with Calvin and Camilla for a romantic vacation. Plus I can't wait to meet his amazing Grandpa!

Mirabel: Have you heard from Blake?

Tiffany: Nope. The last time I saw him was at the Swift Sisters Grand Launch  with Annalise his new found love.* scoffs *

Mirabel: You're happy with Asher  now! I hooked them up *evil laugh*

Tiffany: Actually, we fell in love with each other. The first time I felt something for him was when he kissed me at the Science lab.

Mirabel ( whispers): I arranged that! Remember? Then I distracted good old Aiden so that Asher could have ample time to talk to her! I'm a pro!
Tiffany doesn't know I was behind that.

Tiffany: what are you saying? Why are you whispering?

Mirabel: Nothing.

Tiffany: that's all guys! Thanks for your cooperation. Gosh! I'm speaking like my mom. Sorry, the business DNA is in the blood. I'm thrilled to have finally found my parents! I thought I lost them forever but miraculously, I found them again and oh, we are moving to dad's newly built house, Enorme Belleza 2 this weekend and I'm so excited because I'm getting my own flat!

Mirabel: meaning you wouldn't show up for Kylie and Tyson' s engagement party?

Tiffany: *shocked*Kylie is getting engaged?

Mirabel: Yeah.

Tiffany: I may not make it and it's rather unfortunate. Plus, my parents wouldn't allow me on Simpsons property! You know we hate them.

Mirabel: that's true!

Tiffany: I'll end it here! Thanks again for your attention. See you later. I love you all!!!

Mirabel: I'll miss you all * blows kisses*

Author: When are you and Jace getting engaged Mirabel? You've been dating since the twentieth century *giggles*

Jace: We aren't getting engaged now but probably next year. However, Mirabel and I are meeting up with Samantha and Aiden at Lakeside for skinny dipping. We are planning to invite Asher and Tiffany too. We are celebrating our new relationships.

Author: why didn't you tell me?! I would have prepared a chapter for that!

Jace: that's unfortunate....but we will make amends hopefully.

Author: okay.

You've heard from your characters! And oh, Kylie is getting engaged this weekend! That was fast! Tyson didn't delay one bit! I need to get an outfit for the engagement party. You're invited too. I know you will have a great time!

Dress code: Dress to impress

Time: Saturday, 9 am prompt.

Venue: Right here on wattpad.

This is where I'll drop my last ink. Good bye!!! I adore you all! See you soon.