Chapter nine

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην wscvbm

Previously:
Chase POV:
„Sure, let's go."

Time skip by one hour
Still Chase POV:
We're all after breakfast and we're playing tag. Rubble was it. And he was running after me. He starts to go faster but I speed up too and we're racing towards a cliff.

Rubble POV:
I was running after Chase, when an idea came to my head. I'll fake I tripped and push off the cliff. Then I notice he's by the edge so I have to be careful not to fall over.
„It's over Chase, you're-AAH!" - I try to sound it like it was an accident, when he falls down.

Skye POV:
„CHASE!" - I scream as I run to the Rubble.
„Look, Skye, that was an accident."
„I DON'T CARE! HE'S DEAD!"
„No. I'm not. Not yet." - I hear him. Then I look down and see him hanging on the rock. With Marshall's help, we pull him up.
„Thanks- Woah." - He says as I pull him into the hug.

Chase POV:
I don't know what to say. Instead I rest my head on hers. But then I feel water dripping through my chest. I look down to see Skye's crying.
„Why are you crying? I'm ok." - I ask.
„I thought I'll never see you again." - She whispers.
„And I have thought the same. But please, stop crying. I can't stand seeing you like that. Please smile. Do it for me."
„O-Ok. I'll try." - She says as she wipes tears out.
„Now, Rubble..." - I turn out to him.
„Sorry, that was an accident."
„I forgive you. But be careful next time."
„Ok. Thanks." - Then he leave us.

Rubble POV:
That stupid shepherd believed me. Ugh, why he didn't fall down. Why? What does Skye see in him that she worries about him that much?

Zuma POV:
I don't know what's going on with me. I always considered Rocky as my best friend. But it changed lately. I can't stop thinking about him. Is it possible that I like him?
„No, you can't. You know Ryder won't approve on this."
„But I want it so much."
„You just can't."

Rocky POV:
I was walking to the lookout when I saw Zuma thinking about something. I'll talk to him.
„Zuma?" - I ask as I walk up to him.
„Gosh! Oh, that's you Wocky."
„Yeah. What's on your mind?"
„Nothing."
„Come on, you can tell me."
„Ok. I feel something is changing."
„What is it then?"
„The way I see you."
„What do you mean?"
„Wocky, I love you."
I didn't know what to say. Dreams come true.
„Zuma..."
„I undewstand if you don't feel the same-"
„I love you too."
Then I close my eyes and kiss him. After a minute we break away.
„Can we keep this as a secret?" - I ask.
„Yeah, suwe." - He replies.

Author's note: Hi! If you liked the chapter, you can vote, if not, don't vote. This chapter is dedicated to wscvbm, nice stories, don't give up. Stay safe everyone.