Chapter thirty-six

Previously:Skye POV:He's so warm

Previously:
Skye POV:
He's so warm. I'll go to sleep now.

Time skip by two hours
Chase POV:
I open my eyes and see that I've slept for two hours now. I feel pressure on me, but it's sweet pressure so I'm Ok with it. She looks beautiful even when she's sleeping. But her look is not the most important thing. I love her because of her personality. She's always nice to everyone, even me. (Oh shit here we go again...) She's never in bad mood. And she loves helping other people. I wish I can hear her laugh everyday. I wish I can be her boyfriend. (Same about me and one girl) I want a lot but I don't think it'll come true. Then her fluffy ears cover my eyes. I'll get more rest, I guess. I don't want to wake her up.

Time skip by one more hour
Everest POV:
I came here with Tracker. And why? Because it's movie night today! New episode of Apollo Super Pup is having a premiere this evening. (Yes Yes) But maybe I should visit Skye first. I can't forget about her. She's my best friend. But when I came to her puphouse, she wasn't here. I was confused. But then an idea came to my head. Maybe she's with Chase! I'll see there. It don't take me long time to run to the destination. (No way) When I opened the door, I saw thing that I couldn't believe. Oh my Gosh, they're so cute together! (Awww) It's so sweet that she sleeps on his back and her ears covers his eyes. (Really?) Maybe I won't interrupt them. Those two lovebirds should have some time for themselves only. I quietly close the door and head to the place where Marshall is. After a moment I'm here and my marshmallow notices me.
„Everest! I'm glad you came!" - He runs towards me with his tail wagging. Then I quickly kiss him and break apart after a moment. But in this moment he kissed me back and didn't want to let it go. After a while me neither. So we lock on each other and started pressing harder. Now from one kiss it turned to make-out session. We stayed like that for ten minutes. Feeling the need to breath, we both pulled away.
„I love you Marshy." - I hug him.
„And so do I for you, Eve. To the moon and back." - He pulls me closer.

" - He pulls me closer

Author's note: Hello. Thanks for reading this chapter. You guys are the best! Anyways, this is dedicated to Amiable_Writer, you deserve your success. She did around 100 reads in less than 24 hours. It's amazing! Ok, enough. Stay safe everyone.