Chapter twenty-four

Previously:Tracker POV:„Ok

Previously:
Tracker POV:
„Ok. ¡Adiós!" - I walk out.

Back to present
Chase POV:
I'm useless here. (You're not, stop now) Nobody's here for me. (Last warning) I'm just a big failure. (WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU? YOU'RE AMAZING) Oh. I forgot about Katie. Maybe I'll visit her. She's the only one who cares about me. (Ok, at least you're not criticizing yourself now)

Skye POV:
I go out from the lookout and see Chase walking somewhere. (Wow, nobody would expect this happen) I'll follow him and see where he's going.

Ten minutes later
He stops by Katie's parlour. (Of course) Why did he come there? (He wanted to I guess) I'll go back I think.

Chase POV:
„Hi Katie." - I walk in.
„Good to see you Chase. Long time no see." - She replies.
„I came here to spend some time with you."
„You don't want to play with your friends?"
„I don't think they want to."
„I'm sure they want to. But it's nice you came to me. It's kinda boring here. So, what do you want to do?"
„I don't know. What about you?"
„Well, I was about to go visit you. I have to meet Ryder. You want to go with me?"
„I'll pass, but thanks for proposition. If you have to close, I can wait outside."
„No, you can stay. I'll go now, so I can come back sooner."
„Ok." - She goes out.

Ten minutes later
Katie POV:
„Hi Katie." - I hear Skye saying to me.
„Oh, hi. How's it doing?"
„Good. What about you?"
„I'm ok. Anyway, I have a question for you, but I have to meet Ryder first."
„Ok, I'll be here." - She says as I enter the lookout. After a while I met him.
„Hello Katie. Why did you came?"
„Hi. I have to ask you something."
„Ok. What is it?"
„Did you notice that Chase isn't himself for some time?"
„Yeah, I did. But whenever anyone ask him, he keeps saying he's fine. (Omg, really?) We're very worried about him."
„Same with me. Btw he just came to me. Is it ok if he'll sleep at mine place tonight. He doesn't look like he wants to be here today."
„No problem."
„Bye Ryder."
„Goodbye Katie." - I walk outside to find Skye. After a while I found her. Then she notices me.
„What did you want me to answer?" - She ask.
„Well..."

Author's note: Hi

Author's note: Hi. It may be longer than usual, if it bother you, don't read, you won't lose a lot. Let me get this straight: If you like me, thanks. If you hate me, don't worry, I hate myself too. You can say something terrible to me down in the comments, but I will delete hate comments about the other people. Enough of announcements for today. Dedication goes to Gabsalad, good work. Keep it up. Stay safe everyone.