Chapter fifty-six

Previously:Chase POV:"Do you want to come with me, mademoiselle?" - He joked, which made us laugh

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Do you want to come with me, mademoiselle?" - He joked, which made us laugh. But I joined him and we slowly walked towards when looking at each other. Nothing could beat this moment.

Back to present
Sun, which was setting down, put a red glow on us and the sand. And it looked beautiful, because all of sudden clouds disappeared and sky was clear now. This light made Chase's eyes and face even more beautiful than they were. He made a step closer to me. We were now muzzle to muzzle. But then German Shepherd's puptag rang.
"Hi. Do you want to come back and watch something with us?" - Marshall asked.
"Why not? We'll be there in the moment." - Chase answered.
"Ok. I'm waiting. Bye!" - Dalmatian ended the call.
"Yeah, bye." - My crush stared at me with pain in his eyes.
"I guess we have to go. And I liked it. Listen-" - He continued but I hugged him tightly.

Chase POV:
I was really shocked. That caught me off guard. But after a while I felt that I really, really love her. And I wanted to tackle her down right here, right now. But all I did was putting my paws behind her back and closing my eyes. Hoping that she'll stay like that, or, if it's a dream I won't see her leaving. But this was real. It felt like it was real. I secretly slapped myself to make sure. And I didn't wake up. But then she broke it and said:
"Let's get back now. They'll be asking us questions if we don't do so. We can continue it later. Of course only if you want to."
"I would love to. So, let's get back to my car." - We turned back and made our way back.

Twenty minutes later:
"Finally. Why did it take so long?" - Everest greeted us both with a friendly hug.
"Sorry. We just were tired." - I lied.
"Ok. Anyways, how's it going with you lovebirds?" - She asked while giggling.
"EVEREST! YOU EXACTLY KNOW THAT WE'RE NOT DATING!" - Skye yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Ok, chill. I was joking." - Husky looked at her with sadness in her eyes.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be like that. You just wanted us to be happier." - Cockapoo apologized.
"Ok. I forgive you. So, have you got any proposition for us, Marshy?" - She asked her boyfriend, which was looking at her dreamily. And he didn't answer. So I waved my hand in front of his face. Then he got really scared and jumped up.
"GASH! What happened?" - He landed with a loud BANG on the ground.

Author's note: Hello. No announcements today. This one's for Amazing_Chase_15, thanks for your help. Stay safe everyone.