Chapter sixty-six

Previously:Chase POV:"Thanks

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Thanks. Let's go now." - Smile appeared on her face again.

Time skip by two hours
"I think we're all done!" - She said as she zipped her luggage. Then some book fell from the shelf and hit the ground really hard "spitting out" some pictures. I looked at them quickly and I couldn't believe it. Those were our old selfies! She didn't throw them out! I saw her trying to hide them, but I stopped her by putting my paw on hers.
"You don't have to be ashamed. I know them. And I'm happy that you didn't forget about them." - I made an eye contact. She blushed lightly but didn't leave me.
"O-Ok. Thank you." - She giggled.

Time skip to tomorrow morning
"Well..." - I wanted to say anthing but I couldn't. Stress didn't let me. I put my paw in front of me, so we'd shake them, but she hugged me instead. (Aww)
"I'll miss you." - She whispered into my ear. All of sudden, I was able to speak again. Maybe I needed that?
"I'll miss you too. Please stay safe." - I answered her.
"Thanks." - We let go and she got to the Air Patroller which took off after a while. I don't know what I'll do without her for these time.

5 days later
I really hate my life. Nobody talked to me and all I got was only those fucking lists! Why can't I be dead. I cut myself for 40 times this week and I still didn't bleed out. UGH! I WANT TO BE FUCKING DEAD! (No, don't do this) Then I heard some flying sounds. Is she back? I only peeked my head from my puphouse to see her. I really wanted to go out and hug her, but I'm not in the mood for anything now.

Skye POV:
Good to be back! It was amazing, but home is better! I'm really happy and can't wait to see Chasey again! Wait, where is he? Maybe in his puphouse and still sleeping? I'll go check there. But then Ryder stopped me.
"Skye, listen. Something's wrong with Chase. From the moment you flew away, he didn't come out even for a while. I feel really worried about him. I tried to talk to him but he locked himself and won't let me in. But maybe You'll be more lucky than me."
"Ok. I'll try." - I offered and went to Chase's puphouse. As Ryder said, I couldn't open them. But then I heard something from inside. I eavesdropped. I couldn't believe it. Was he crying?
"Chase?"

 Was he crying?"Chase?"

Author's note: Hellp. I may not update everyday and reply to any comments for some time because of problems. But you're not here to listen to this. You want to hear today's dedication! It goes to Amiable_Writer again, I can't express how I'm thankful to her for everything. Stay safe everyone.