Chapter fifty-three

Previously:Chase POV:"Okay, PAW Patrol is on a roll!" - Ryder jumped on the pipe and slid down

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Okay, PAW Patrol is on a roll!" - Ryder jumped on the pipe and slid down.

Back to present
I jumped down the slide and landed in my puphouse, which turned into a police cruiser now. Then I drove off and met with Ryder, who was driving his ATV. And above us Skye flew in her helicopter. We passed the bridge and headed towards the mountains.

Ten minutes later
We finally got at the place. And Mayor Goodway already started screaming: (Jeez, why is she like that?)
"Good that you're here! Please save my little chicken now! She's surely dying out of scare!" 
"Ok. Calm down please. Skye, since we know that Chickaletta can make difficulties while being in your copter, use wings instead." - Ryder commanded. So she did it. And after a while she was with Mayor's pet in the air. But then something cracked loudly and she stopped flying up.
"HELP! MY ENGINE BROKE! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" - SHe yelled when falling down. I didn't think a lot. (What'll you do?) I jumped off and after a while I was at the same level with her. I moved a little bit and pulled her towards me. Then I activated the parachute and we slowed down. Two minutes later we ended at the ground safely and we went for a walk back to the top. When we got here, Goodway collected her chicken without saying anything, Ryder was quiet too. Then we drove back to the Lookout. 

Meanwhile in the lookout
Rubble POV:
Since Chase and Skye are absent, we decided to play a small round of truth and dare. And it landed on me.
"T or D?" - Marshall asked.
"The first one now." - I chose.
"So, who's your crush?" - He gave a question. It's obvious.
"Of course it's Skye." - I smiled.

Everest POV:
Uh oh. We have a problem. (Yeah, lol) I looked at the rest of the pups and we all agreed on not saying anything. Then, Ryder came in. He just stopped, stared at us for a while, but he eventually went to the top of the building. Wait. If he's back, where are our two friends? I leaned next to my boyfriend and asked him about that. Then, he proposed loudly:
"What about we check on Chase and Skye? They should be here by now." - So we stood up and started looking for him.

Skye POV:
I'm at the Katie's parlour getting me to the better state. Chase was helping her with making my fur fluffed. Wow, he really knows how to do it.

 Wow, he really knows how to do it

Author's note: Hi. Thanks for every read you do. We're close to 10k gang, and I hope we can do this to the end of this weekend. Ok, enough of this shit. I'm not promoting it from now to the moment I decide to do it again. And dedication goes to Amiable_Writer, she's a good friend and she made me write this story. So visit her profile and leave something nice to her if you didn't. That's all. Stay safe everyone.