Chapter fifty-eight

Previously:Zuma POV:And until I realised it, we started making out

Previously:
Zuma POV:
And until I realised it, we started making out.

Time skip to early morning
Rubble POV:
Ok, letters done. I checked that from my list. Photos of his family. Check. Flowers for Skye. Check. I guess I'm ready then. (Uh oh, something bad's going to happen, I feel it) So I took five cards and one bouquet of tulips and went out from my puphouse. I put first things by Chase's place and the second ones by Skye's. When he'll get there, he'll be more than shocked. Time for sun to rise over my life, has just came. So let's make it happen. Wow, that sounded kinda serious. (No, it didn't) But I have to hide now, because they would get suspicious if they'd see me anywhere near. (someone's sneaky, huh?)

Time skip by one hour
Chase POV:
It's time to workout now. Gosh, I didn't do this for some time. I slowly stood up, trying to not wake Skye and made my route to my puphouse. As I was about to enter, I saw some cards on the ground. Oh no, not this again. Let's check what's written here. I turned the first one to the other side and started reading it. 
"You're useless. Nobody cares about you."
And the others:
"You're only an annoyance. People hate you."
"Why are even you still here? You should leave inmediately."
"You're the biggest failure I've ever seen."
But the last one hurt me the most.
"Skye doesn't even love you, let it go and leave Earth"
No. It's not true. Don't let get this to your head. She does love you. Wait. Who am I trying to lie to? Myself? I'm not even nice. Maybe I should do this someone a favor and just... no. I'll bench press and it will fade away.

Skye POV:
Good to see this beautiful world again. Wait, where's Chase? He surely went to do something. Actually, I'll go to my puphouse, so I can take something from it. But the  entrance was blocked by boquet of flowers. That's so sweet! Is it a gift from Chase tho? (No) I'll just take it in I guess. When I put them on a shelf, I dropped a small back, which  has opened. I totally forgot about this one. I have mine and Chase's pictures here. (Ok) Yeah, we take a lot of it. (That explains everything) So I put them out and started looking at them.

Rubble POV:
Come on! Wait, it's not here. She took it! YES!

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. I don't believe I got there. It's amazing how I nearly made 1 and half of month daily updates. Anyways, dedication goes to TheVette09, visit him if you can. Stay safe everyone.