Chapter twenty-one

Previously:Skye POV:As we were about to go out and look if Chase didn't leave anything we can track him by I hear that somebody locked door to his puphouse

Previously:
Skye POV:
As we were about to go out and look if Chase didn't leave anything we can track him by I hear that somebody locked door to his puphouse.

Back to present
„Chase, open up. I know you're here." - I say as I knock on the door only for silence to respond.
„Wait, I have double key." - Ryder opens the door to see Chase's sleeping. Then he opens his eyes.
„Please leave me alone, I'm not in the mood right now." - He flips to the other side.
„Where have you been? We were worrying about you." - I ask.

Chase POV:
Yeah, sure. Stop lying. I saw everything.
„I went for a little walk." - I decide to not tell the truth, because they would try to deny it.
„Ok. Anyway, good that you're back. Leave him alone now if he wants." - Ryder and the rest walk to the lookout. I close myself again. I'll stay here and go out only for meals. I'm not wanted here.

Rubble POV:
Ugh! Why did he came back? Now I'll have to put more effort in the plan, so it will end.

Marshall POV:
„Eve, now that we're here alone I'll tell you something." - I say while we were laying inside the lookout.
„What is it?"
„I love you. From all of my heart."
„Aww, I love you too Marshy."
„I have bad feeling about Chase. He's nearly always at his place, sleeping or laying and looking at us. He barely even eat."
„Do you think he has depression?"
„That's more than possible. His cuts didn't look like they were made by rocks, but I didn't want to argue with him.
„Should we talk to him?"
„Sure." - We stand up and start walking.

Five minutes later
Chase POV:
Marshall and Everest are by my door. I think they want to talk to me. That's the only situation I make an excuse and open them.
„Can we talk about something?" - They ask me.
„Ok. Start."
„I'll skip straight to the question. Do you have depression because of Skye?"
„N-No. Why would I?"
„Ok. Are you planning on asking her out?"
„I want to, but I don't know how."
„Look, Valentines are only three weeks away. Buy her some flowers or do something for her and later..."
„Later you'll tell her how you feel and I'm sure she will agree to become your girlfriend."

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. How do you do fellow kids (Ok boomer)? Anyway, this is dedicated to dontquit007, check out his YouTube channel for good content. Stay safe everyone.