Chapter forty-three

Previously:Marshall POV:"I love you Marshy

Previously:
Marshall POV:
"I love you Marshy." - She bury her face into my chest.
"Same goes for you, Eve." - I hug her.

Back to present
"Should we go to sleep now?" - I ask.
"Sure. Goodnight, my flame." - We lay down and cuddle.
"Goodnight, my little cube of ice." - I kiss her forehead. And I instantly fell asleep.

Time skip to the morning
Skye POV:
It's so warm. But why? It shouldn't be like that. I open my eyes and scan the place I'm in. Wait a minute. Is it Chase's puphouse? How did I get there? Now I remember. I was watching film with him and then did a staring contest. But why I'm that hot? I think that I'm under a blanket. But someone is hugging me. (Wow, really?) No way! It's my crush! OMG! (Ok, that's too much. Stop please) But he breaths heavily. Maybe he's tired. I won't wake him up for now. I put my paws around his back and close my eyes again.

Everest POV:
"Marshall? Where are you?" - I search for him through the forest when I discovered he wasn't at the lookout and neither in the whole Adventure Bay. Would he leave us? No, I didn't think so. But then I saw a body far from me. I started running even faster. But when I get there, I saw something horryfying. It was him. DEAD. Laying with his face and back cut really deep. Blood everywhere. No, it can't be real. My eyes filled with tears as I layed next to him.
"No. Please no." - I mumble before loud "NOOOOOOOO-"

"-OOOOOOOOOOOO!" - I yell when waking up.
"Everest! What happened?" - Marshall instantly started comforting me as I cried quietly.
"Shhh. I'm here. Did you have a nightmare?" - He asked me. I got myself to speak after a while.
"Y-Yes. Y-You were missing, so I-I started looking for you. And I f-found you d-dead." - I said while water ran down my cheeks.
"You probably think I'm pathetic now." - I continue.
"No, I don't think so. That was just a bad dream. It happens. You're amazing pup and I want to spend rest of my life with you and-" - He started the monologue, but I cut him off by kissing him.
He responded with the same action. We stayed like that for five minutes.

Meanwhile
Rubble POV:
Skye kissed me. I couldn't believe it. It's the happiest day of my life!
Then my eyelids opened. NO! IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM! AND SHE'S WITH THIS FUCKER CHASE SURELY BY NOW! HE HAS TO FUCKING DIE!

 NO! IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM! AND SHE'S WITH THIS FUCKER CHASE SURELY BY NOW! HE HAS TO FUCKING DIE!

Author's note: Hello. Straight to dedication: It goes to Amiable_Writer, she wrote bunch of amazing books, so yeah, check her out if you want. Stay safe everyone.

P.S. I started a new book called "If you only knew who I am when you don't see me" I hope you'll enjoy it as much as this.