Chapter forty

Previously:Skye POV:I heard a moan near us

Previously:
Skye POV:
I heard a moan near us. It was muffled, but I still could hear it. It came from Rocky's puphouse. Are they? No way.

Back to present
„Chase, did you hear it?" - I ask looking at him.
„Yeah." - He replies.
„Do you think..." - I can't say it.
„Yes, they are dating. I saw them kissing some time ago."
„Wow. Our friends are gay." - I shorten it.
„True. But they're afraid of telling us, because they don't know how we'll react." - Chase explain.
„Why? We won't be mad of it." - I'm confused.
„Yeah, I know, but they can't decide to do it. I heard them talking about this yesterday."
„Should we tell them we know about their secret?"
„If they won't announce it to the tomorrow morning, we'll do it" (Ok)
„Ok. Do you want to take a nap with me? I'm tired because of this running." - I yawn after saying that.
„Someone's sleepy, huh? Yes, I can stay with you." - He puts me on his back and take me to his puphouse.
„Thank you so much." - I tell him when he laid me down.
„No problem. Let's get some sleep now, shall we?" - He gives a question.
„Yeah, see you later." - I fall asleep almost instantly.

Five minutes later
Chase POV:
I couldn't rest and I don't know why. Although everything was fine, I felt I miss something. Maybe it was someone that would love me. (Girl next to you does, don't worry) i start to think that this person who writes this letters to me is right and everyone hates me secretly. (No, you're their friend, except of this fucker Rubble who wants you to kill yourself) As I were deep in my thoughts, I suddenly noticed that something is touching my belly. It was Skye, who snuggled up against me. I tried to stay calm, but I was exploding inside. My crush is actually cuddling with me. She's always beautiful, I can look at her all day and I won't get bored. That actually lightened my mood. I hugged her back and closed my eyes. That made me so comforted that I fell asleep after a minute.

Time skip by three hours (Nice short nap, man)
Skye POV:
I opened my eyes and saw Chase's face literally in front of me, which scared me a little at the beginning but after a while I calmed down. But then an idea came to my head...

 But then an idea came to my head

Author's note: Hi. It's me. This one may suck a little but I woke up some time ago and wrote it. Sorry for that. I thought a lot and have a question for you: Does anyone want more details about my upcoming story as a way of celebration of 5k reads? Write in the comments. Anyway, dedication goes to CHASEBOII69, he's one of the best writers I ever saw. Stay safe everyone.