Chapter seven

Previously:
„PAW Patrol is on a roll!"

Back to present
Skye POV:
As we get to the parlour, Ryder tells me to inmediatly get Katie and Cali out. After it, I decided to land but then I heard that something broke in my engine and I lost control of my copter.
„Mayday, mayday! I lost control!"
„Skye, catapult!" - I hear Chase yelling. So I tried to but the seatbelt was stuck.
„I can't! I'm stuck! HELP! - I scream but then everything went black.

Chase POV:
„Skye? SKYE!" - I scream and run inside the parlour.
„CHASE WAIT!" - I hear Ryder, Katie, Marshall and rest which just came. But I don't care. Skye is inside. I need to get her out. I break through the glass door and look around. Then I see her as she tries to take the belt of her.
„SKYE!" - I run to her and break the seatbelt.
„Chase? What are you doing?"
„I'm here to get you out from this place."
„But..." - Then she faints.
„Skye? Please don't die, I can't live without you!" - I say as I put her on my back and run out. Before i reach the door another piece of roof fall over blocking the way.
„No way!" - I think and start moving it. After the path is cleared, I go out from the building. I lay Skye on the street slowly and then everything black out.

Rocky POV:
After Chase fainted, Skye wakes up.
„What's going on?" - She asks confused.
„Chase saved you but he lost councious a moment ago. Are you ok?" - I ask.
„I think everything is fine."
„That's good. I'll check on Chase." - Marshall says.
5 minutes later
Chase POV:
I wake up and notice that everyone looking at me.
„What's wrong?" - I say as I stand up. Then I see that Skye is awake.
„Skye, you're ok!" - I yell happily.
„Yeah, thanks for saving me."
Then she did something I didn't expect. She kissed my cheek. I couldn't believe. My crush kissed me! I don't think I'll wash this place ever again. Then I notice that we're both blushing.
But luckily nobody saw it.

Rubble POV:
Ugh, I can't believe what i just saw. I think I need to continue my plan harder.

Time skip to night
Skye POV:
I wake up as always. But then I look at the clock. It's 10 A.M. I go to Chase's puphouse to check on him. But after I opened the door I saw something that scared me. It was Chase, laying in a blood puddle, covered in cuts, and dead.
"AAAAHHHH" - I scream loudly and then wake up. It's 2 A.M. I walk slowly to Chase's puphouse.

Chase POV:
I was laying on my bed trying to sleep. But then I hear someone knock on my door. I open up to ser Skye.
"Come in, I'll get you some water.
After I came back, we go in.
"So, why did you came?"
"I had a terrible nightmare."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"Maybe in the morning. Can I stay here for one night?"
"Sure." - I say. So we lay down.

30 minutes later
I'm nearly asleep when I feel something. I open my eyes to discover that Skye hugged me. It turned out to be the best day in my life! I hug her back and go to sleep.

Author's note: Hi! This chapter may be hard to read, maybe not, but it still is out. This timer dedication goes to N0NAMEF0RY0U, nice stories. Stay safe everyone.