Chapter sixty-eight

Previously:Chase POV:When I flipped it to the other side, I was shocked

Previously:
Chase POV:
When I flipped it to the other side, I was shocked.

Back to present
No. No. Please no. (What was it?) All memories came back, I quickly took my knife from my puphouse and ran to the forest.

Skye POV:
I was about to go to Chase when I saw him speeding off to the woods. I knew I have to look for him but I can't do it only by myself. Maybe anyone can help me. I thought about Marshall and Everest at first. Maybe I'll find them quickly. But when I did, they were kissing all the time. I even called them, but they didn't even open their eyes. Well... it happens. (Yeah) Wait! There's also Zuma and Rocky!

Five minutes later
I thought about it again and decided to still ask them. I got to Rocky's puphouse because I saw Zuma coming in there earlier. As I was about to knock, I heard some moans. (Uh oh) I managed to look through the door lock. And they were making out. I don't know if I should interrupt them. But I did by knocking louder. And they didn't pay any attention to it. Well... (Well) I guess there's only Ryder left. I think he was at the top of the lookout.

Another five minutes later
He is not here. Maybe I'll search for him from there. After a while I eventually found him with Katie of course. They were walking, holding hands, and of course they entered Mr. Porter's restaurant. Nobody's free now. Tracker went to the Barkingburg to talk with Sweetie. That leaves only Rubble. But he went to get something to eat two hours ago. I guess I'll try track Chase's scent. I don't have any other option.

Chase POV:
FLASHBACK
"Nononono! Please! Take me instead!" - I yelled at the top of my lungs as I saw my parents being put in the cage next to mine.
"I told you that if you won't beat the record, I'll do it. It's your punishment Chase!" - My commander said with smile on his face. Then he took his M4 out. I closed my eyes, because I didn't want to see it. I opened them after it was done. My mom and dad. They were laying, dead. Then this little son of a bitch let me out. I ran out to the magazine, blinding the soldier, took my miniguns and came back. Now he was really scared. That's how karma works.
"Listen, they were awesome dogs-" - He started but I didn't want to listen to his bullshit.
"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW! YOU KILLED THEM!
YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!" - I emptied one clip at him.

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW! YOU KILLED THEM! YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!" - I emptied one clip at him

Author's note: Hello. Next chapter may be last, I'm not sure if I'll fit in. I know that most of you want it to end. So, here it'll be. Dedication goes to , you're a legend dude. I don't know how you didn't get more views, but you deserve a lot more than now, I'm sure about that. Stay safe everyone.