Chapter eighteen

Previously:

Previously:

Katie POV:

"Good morning Katie." - He speaks up.

"Good morning Chase. I made you breakfast. But I want to ask you one thing..."

Back to present

Chase POV:

"Do you love Skye?" - I couldn't believe what I just heard. How did she know? Wait... I realise one thing.

"I was sleep talking, wasn't I?" - I ask.

"Yes. I privately think you two are cute together." - She replies.

"Thanks. But I don't think she likes me back." - I drop my head down.

"I'm sure she does. Come on, don't be sad."

"Ok, I'll try. I have to leave after breakfast because I have to clean the lookout and go on patrol."

"I understand. You can come if you feel lonely."

"Thanks Katie. I appreciate it. Bye for now."

"Bye Chase. See you later, I guess." - She says as I go out and start walking. 

Ten minutes later

Ok, time for some cleaning. I hope there's not much to do. Then I enter Rubble's puphouse. WHAT IS THIS? I've never seen such a mess. But I have to do it.

One hour later

I'm finally done. Why they can't keep their place clean for one week? Everyone except Skye, I didn't have anything to clean in her puphouse. Lookout was in good state too. I hope everyone is ok on their holidays. It's cold here. I'll go into the building to warm myself up. But when I was about to do it I got call from someone. It was Mr. Porter who said, that his shop was whole covered in snow and he can't get out. Ugh, I want to stay but I need to help him. No rest for me, I guess.

Eleven hours later

I'm so tired. All day nothing but helping people. I barely ate something today. But then my puptag rings again.

"Please. NO. MORE. CALLS. TODAY!" - I yell annoyed.

"Chase?" - I hear her voice and suddenly jump up.

"Skye? OmgI'm sorryIdidn'tmeantosayittoyoupleaseforgivemeI'msorryverymuch." - I say on one breath.

"Chase, can you repeat? I can't understand what you're saying."

"I'm sorry I yelled on you."

"I'm not mad. Had a tough day?"

"Kind of. I know it's late but I wish you merry Christmas."

"Thanks. Same to you."

"How is it on the Hawaii?"

It's so warm here. And you can swim here all day. View is also beautiful."

"I bet no as beautiful as you."

"Hehe, thanks Chase. I feel bad for you to stay here only yourself."

"I'm not alone. I was with Katie yesterday."

"Oh, that's good. I'll go to sleep now."

"Me too. Goodnight Skye."

"Goodnight." - She ends the call. And I go to sleep.

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. I won't say much, because there's nothing to say. Dedication goes to Amazing_Chase_15, because his stories are very good. Stay safe everyone.