Chapter twenty-two

Previously:Chase POV:„Look, Valentines are only three weeks away

Previously:
Chase POV:
„Look, Valentines are only three weeks away. Buy her some flowers or do something for her and later..."
„Later you'll tell her how you feel and I'm sure she will agree to become your girlfriend."

Back to present
„Thanks. I'll think about the gift." - I say.
„That's what we are here for. Now we won't interrupt you so you can think good." - They go out.
„Bye." - I close the door. I lay down.

Five minutes later
Wait! I got an idea. Maybe I'll buy a necklace. Making it will take some time so I should order it now. I have to ask about jewelry store nearby. I call Ryder.
„Hi. What's the matter?"
„Do you know any jewelry store nearby?" - I ask.
„Yeah, but why do you want to know it?"
„I have to order something."
„Ok. By the park you have to turn right and after 300 meters you'll be there."
„Thanks, Ryder sir."
„No problem Chase."

Ten minutes later
I'm here. I walk in and go to the counter.
„Hello. Can I help you with something?" - Shop Assistant asks.
„Good morning. I would like to order a necklace."
„For a girl?"
„Yes. The length of the chain is 55 centimeters (idk just random number)."
„Ok. Any requests about the necklace lookalike?"
„Here are few things.
1. I want it to say her name which is Skye.
2. The word is made of pink gems/diamonds except of contour which can be made out with normal diamonds.
3. Chain should be made of gold test 750.
That's all."
„I got it. It'll be ready in two weeks."
„How much do I pay?"
„$40000 but you pay when it's ready."
„Thank you. Goodbye."
„Goodbye." - Then I walk out and drive back to the Lookout.

Ten minutes later.
I'm back. From now I won't go out until the day of collecting the gift for my crush. Suddenly, I fall asleep.

Skye POV:
It's so boring when Chase isn't playing with us. Maybe I'll go visit him to check if he's ok. After a moment of walking I'm by the door. But when I try to knock on them they open with a quiet crack. Chase's sleeping now. Omg, he looks so cute when he sleeps. Maybe I'll stay with him for a moment. I lay down and put my head on his body. Gosh, he's so warm. After a moment I start to feel very sleepy. Maybe if I'll nap there for a moment, he won't know about it. Then my eyelids close.

 Then my eyelids close

Author's note: Hello. This may be very chaotic because I don't know how to write. Dedication goes to CHASEBOII69, I think you may already know him, because he writes good stories. Stay safe everyone.