Chapter seventy (The End)

Previously:Chase POV:She did something that made me feel shocked

Previously:
Chase POV:
She did something that made me feel shocked.

Back to present (Last time here, memories)
She kissed me on the lips. This time she didn't do it in sleep. At first, I couldn't believe it, but melted into it afterwards.

 At first, I couldn't believe it, but melted into it afterwards

(That's my vision of it and my first digital art. I hope you'll like it. If no, it's fine)

Five minutes later
We still didn't want to let go and were now fully locked on each other. But we had to break it, so we can breathe.
"Why did you do this? I am just a pathetic pup." - I looked in the ground but she put her paw on my cheek and raised my face up.
"Because I love you Chase. Why have you done this all to yourself?" - She whispered softly.
"S-Someone was giving me anonymous letters, where he was saying that nobody likes or things like that, and today this someone left picture of m-my p-parents who died in front of my e-eyes." - I explained. (I know who it was)
"Please, do not ever do that again. I'm here for you." - She buried her face into my chest.
"Can we go back? I have something for you." - I asked.
"Sure. Let's do it!" - Happiness kicked in me again and we walked back to the lookout

Twenty minutes later
"Close your eyes now, I'll go get it." - I prepared my gift and flowers. Yes I got them the day before. (Oh, nice) Then I came out ,took her paw and put boquet in it.
"Guess what it is!" - I said.
"Well... It's soft, and it smells nice. Are those roses?" - She made her pick.
"You got it! It's for you. But don't look yet. There's one more thing." - I took flowers and put the necklace in its place.
"Done. Now, let's see if can you guess this too." - I challenged her.
"Well, it's colder, more solid, very hard, but also a little bit uneven surface. I give up. I don't have any idea what it can be. You won." - She admitted.
"I knew it. You can open your eyes now." - I smiled as she did it.

Skye POV:
Oh my God! I couldn't believe!
"Thank you Chase! It's the best gift ever!" - I hugged him happily.
"I'm glad you like it. Do you want to wear it?" - He asked shyly.
"Sure." - I let go and he put it on my neck. It was perfect, not too short and not too long. Diamonds were shining in the sun light. And those gems that were saying my name, were glowing with bright pink light. I really loved it. It's time to ask him.
"So, I love you too Skye. Can I ask you something?" - He looked at my eyes.
"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something too." - I stared back.
"How about we say it at the same time?" - He proposed, which I agreed with a nod.
"Ok then. In 3, 2, 1..."
"...Will you go out with me?" - We both said and blushed.
"Sure." - We answered at the same time again. I really liked it. Then we made a step closer, and connected our lips again, this time as a couple. I finally got courage to do the thing I was afraid of doing it.

Chase POV:
She kissed me with a tounge. (I know it's not real, but let me do it) I felt like I got electrocuted, but it was electricity of love. (Aww) I went into a trance. I couldn't stop myself and returned a favor. After a while we started pressing as hard as we both could. It very quickly changed from one small kiss to make-out session.

Marshall POV:
Me and Everest were cuddling with each other when we heard something. No way. Was it Skye? I think so, because there was any option left. We both decided to go out to see it. And we were right. My bro finally got courage to ask her out, and now they were making out with the Cockapoo moaning for the first time in her life, at least I never heard her do it. ( :o ) We couldn't resist.
"Aww, how cute sign of puppy love!" - We both said. And then Chase opened his eyes. When he saw us, he got redder more than my firetruck. (Nice) Same thing went with Skye.

Chase POV:
"H-Hi Marshall." - I chuckled to the Dalmatian as me and Skye pulled back.
"Hi buddy. Congratulations!" - He said happily.
"I hope you guys will be always happy together!" - Everest continued.
"Thanks!" - Skye answered.

Rubble POV:
No. IT DIDN'T WORK! But from some time I felt something has changed. I started to consider Skye as my sister more now. Now, if I realized it, maybe I should say sorry.
"Hi Chase. Can we, um... talk for a moment? In a private?" - I asked as I came to them.
"Yeah. I'll be back in a moment mi reina" - He said to her.
"Thanks. So, I am very sorry. It's ok if you will hate me for this. Because you'll have an absolute right to." - I gulped.
"What are you talking about?" - He smiled.
"I was this mysterious person." - I dropped my head waiting for him to hit me or shout. But nothing of this happened. Instead, he reached his paw to me.
"I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes. The most important thing is to learn on them. And I see it. I won't hate you. I'll still be your friend." - He said words that shocked me.
"Thank you. You really have a good heart Chase. I hope you guys will be happy as a couple." - I felt happy again that everything is settled now.
"You're welcome. Let's go back now. We'll celebrate together this time. I'll get Zuma and Rocky here too." - We walked to the rest of our group.

Chase POV:
I felt, that I wasn't good enough for her, but I finally found out that I am.

Chase POV:I felt, that I wasn't good enough for her, but I finally found out that I am

Author's note: Hi. It was final chapter of "Not good enough for you". I hope it was a beautiful adventure same for me, as you. I want you to answer one last thing for me. Here it is: Should I make a full sequel with new adventures, or only a chapter which will explain unfinished threads? Please tell me in the comments. I would be also really glad if you would vote on it, so I would know if you liked it. Now, final dedications:

-for Amiable_Writer, who showed me that you don't have to be a professional writer to make stories. Also her work really helped me through this time and it was a reason for making this one.

-for SXRfanficwriter, who gave me some advices and was a really good friend from the moment we met the second time.

-for VladMIX87, who also inspired me to do this thing. Also, he's not that famous, so I'd like you to check his work and leave something behind you.

-for CHASEBOII69, who made me laugh a lot of times during this story and also helped me a little bit.

-for State_Of_Mind_Music, who was always there, voting on almost every chapter.

-for Simon-Riley-pl, who is a good person, so you can say something nice to him.

-for ChaseFXDRG, his story called "What is love?" really made me happy when I was feeling down.

-for Andymy1gamer, who showed me some useful writing tips and personally is a really great man.

-for N0NAMEF0RY0U, who is a really great friend and writer.

And also I shouldn't forget to mention:
-TheVette09
-Amazing_Chase_15
-ShiningSkase02
-Mikuleee
-ArnoldObial123
-wscvbm
-Gabsalad
-bubblysnowflake41

I think that's all. Get ready for summarise of our adventure coming out tomorrow! It was an amazing time with you. Also, last thing. I'd be really happy if you could check my 2nd story called "If you only knew who I am when you don't see me". I know that title might be not good, but please look at it. It's all.
Stay safe everyone. nowyyy808 out.