Chapter fifty-four

Previously:Skye POV:I'm at the Katie's parlour getting me to the better state

Previously:
Skye POV:
I'm at the Katie's parlour getting me to the better state. Chase was helping her with making my fur fluffed. Wow, he really knows how to do it.

Back to present
He finally ended this long process. So I jumped on the floor. But I somehow tripped and land on the German Shepherd. Then I heard click. I looked at the Katie to see her taking a picture. (Oh no) This can't become public. So I rushed to her.
"KATIE! DELETE IT!" - I yelled.
"Why?" - She asked confused.
"Because I don't want anyone to know about this." - I said.
"Ok, fine. I'll do it. But you looked so cute! I couldn't resist." - Her opinion made us blush. But we eventually thanked for service and walked back to the Lookout.

Ten minutes later
Rubble POV:
Oh, I see my future girlfriend is coming. But why for fuck's sake is she always with that stupid mutt Chase? (Idk, maybe they love each other?)  I'm thinking on how to get rid of him, but I can't find anything. Maybe Valentines? I have to make letters again, I totally forgot about them. And I have to get some pictures of his family. But that means I have to sneak into his puphouse. I know! I'll wait today with this so the cockapoo of my dreams will distract him and I can steal them. Ok. Let's do this now!

Twenty minutes later
I'm done. After making a copy I put it back so he won't notice. I'm so smart. (No, you're just evil now) So, tomorrow his pain starts again.

Chase POV:
I just came back to my place. I'm so tired. This race with Skye was really good. I won, but the difference between us was small. She gets better and I'm getting worse. I feel it. I hope she'll love me back. I lock the door and take her swimming cap I have. I know it's creepy but when she's on the missions, I take it and think about her. That makes me calm. Maybe I'll take a short nap. So I put it back, laid down, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Skye POV:
I'm hanging out with Marshall and Everest in the moment. And we were now talking about our future. Marverest, because I prefer calling them like that, said that they want get married soon. But then they asked me.
"And what about you?"
I got shocked. I knew what I want, but I didn't know how to say it. But eventually, I got myself to do it.
"So..."

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. I feel like everything's nonsense. But dedications are something. And it goes to SXRfanficwriter this time, because why not? He's also an awesome person and he makes some good work with his fabular stories, check them out. Anyways, Stay safe everyone.