Chapter sixty-nine

Previously:Chase POV:"YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!" - I emptied one clip at him

Previously:
Chase POV:
"YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!" - I emptied one clip at him.

Back to present (I love saying that)
Guards went crazy and started running after they saw it. So I cleared the whole camp. Sweet sweet revenge. It feels so good. Then my mind came back and I realized what I did. I became a serial killer. No. I have to leave fast. I dropped my guns so I'll be lighter and speeded out. After twenty minutes of non stop running I got tired. I laid for a moment on the beach and fell asleep. When I woke up, I was at different place. I was about to get up, but somebody came. It was a 9 year-old boy. (It was Ryder) I tried to run away, but I couldn't even get up.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Do you want something to eat?" - He said. 
"Yeah, thanks. Am I in Blain County?" - I was confused.
"No. It's Adventure Bay. Blain County is very far away from here. But what's your name and who are you?" - He gave me some pup treats.
"I'm Chase. I was a military dog b-before..." - i dropped my head because then I remembered everything.
"If you don't want to tell, it's fine. Maybe another time. You seem tired and injured. Can I take you to my house? I'm Ryder by the way." - Boy smiled.
"Sure Ryder." - I agreed.

END OF FLASHBACK
I dissapointed them. They trusted I can take care of myself, and I couldn't. I stopped somewhere in the forest and dropped knife on the ground. Then, I laid down and took it. (Uh oh)

One minute later
This pain is for you, mom and dad. Blood was dripping from one cut as I made another five. Only four left to go. I have to carve it long, so it'd be more painful. (Noo) When I was done, I cleared cuts with some water, left the blade and wandered off to find a cliff.

Three minutes later
Skye POV:
I saw something's moving far from me. Then I scanned the shade and scent. It was a German Shepherd with a hat and backpack. It must be Chase! I paced up and finally caught him.
"What happened?" - I asked worried.
"I-I'm sorry." - He teared up.
"For what?"
"For hurting myself and making you feel worried about me." - He looked at me. I think it was the time.

Chase POV:
She did something that made me feel shocked.

Chase POV:She did something that made me feel shocked

Author's note: Hello. I guess tomorrow it's the end day because I haven't got enough time to end it today. Also, dedication goes to VladMIX87, he is making amazing stories, so be sure to look at them! Stay safe everyone.