Chapter sixty-five

Previously:Chase POV:It's closer to this special day

Previously:
Chase POV:
It's closer to this special day.

Back to present
We were chest-to-chest now. I could feel our hearts beat at the same time. Is it a sign? But then Skye's puptag rang. It was Ryder. We both gulped while looking at each other. Was it anything important? What if he saw us? She accepted it.
"Skye. You here?" - He asked.
"Y-Yeah Ryder. Anything happened?" - She asked nervously and hugged me even tighter than already.
"No. I just wanted to remind you that you tomorrow go to this whole flying event or something like that." - He answered happily. What? She never told me. Maybe she just was afraid of it.
"Oh shoot! I forgot! I have to pack myself! When do I leave?" - She got shocked.
"Don't worry, you have a lot of time. Robodog will take you tomorrow at 6 A.M." - He checked on his phone.
"O-Ok. Bye." - She ended.
"Bye Skye." - He hung up. She slowly got up from me.
"Chase, listen-" - She started to explain but I cut her off.
"No need to explain. It's ok. I can help you. I want only to know when you'll be back." - I offered.
"Thank you. I'll be back on Valentines morning. I have someone to confess my feelings to." - She looked at me again. Her magenta eyes were as beautiful as every time I see them. Could it be me? Ughh... Wyh is there so many questions? (I don't know) Instead I just stuttered:
"O-Ok. T-That's good. S-Should we g-go pack your s-stuff now?" - I could feel my cheecks go red instantly. I never talked like that before.
"Yeah. Don't be shy Chasey." - She said while doing backflip. Wow. She really looks gorgeous when she does it. (Yeah, for sure) Sadly I can't learn. Maybe I'm just really useless. Who am I gonna talk to now? (Your friends) I just want time to run faster so I'll see her again sooner. Wait wait wait!
"C-Chasey?" - I was amazed. She never called me that. Does it mean anything? (Maybe yes, maybe not)
"W-What? I did s-say that? W-Well... yes. I used that. I found it as a cute. I'm sorry. I'm sure you didn't like it." - She lowered her head in embarassement. I couldn't stand seeing her like that.
"Skye? I loved it. Don't be sad." - I put my paw on her shoulder.
"Thanks. Let's go now." - Smile appeared on her face again.

Author's note: How did I get so far? Anyways, I think I'm gonna speed things up a little

Author's note: How did I get so far? Anyways, I think I'm gonna speed things up a little. Oh. And dedication goes to Amiable_Writer, you're one of the best Wattpad writers, I hope everything's ok with you and you're feeling fine. Stay safe everyone.