Chapter six

Previously:
„Ok. Thanks again." – Chase says as he wipes tears away.

Back to present
Zuma POV:
„Wocky, catch!" - I yell as I throw a frisbee to him.
„On it!" - He replies.
„GUYS!" - I can hear Marshall screaming.
„What?- ouch!" - Then I turned around to see Rocky laying on the ground.
„WOCKY!" - I run to him and check on him. He's ok, but his eyes are closed. But then he opens them.
„You'we ok!" - I hug him tightly
„Yes, but can you get off me now? - He says as he starts choking.
„Yeah, suwe, sowwy."
„I forgive you."
„Thanks. So, what do you want, Mawshall?"
„We have a little problem. We all know Chase has a crush on her. But he's afraid of telling her, because he think she would reject him. It's driving him to the state which caused that accident some time ago. We need to help him"
„Actually, you're right"
„We got to help him"
„I think we should discuss the plan first."
„Yeah, we'll do it tomorrow.

Skye POV:
I can see Marshall, Zuma and Rocky talking very quietly. I wonder what is it about. Maybe I'll visit Chase now.
„Hi Skye." - I hear from behind me which scared me a little but it was Everest.
„Hi. What's up?"
„Good. Marshall is so romantic. I love him so much. But what about you and Chase?"
„I don't know what you're talking about." - I answer but I can feel that I'm blushing.
„Come on, it's pretty obvious you like him. The way you look at him, the way you talk with him, the way..."
„Ok, I get it. But I don't think he likes me back."
„Of course he does! He always worry about you, talk to you more often than to others and always look for you."
„Maybe you're right. I'll talk to him."
„You should."
But then we hear „PAW Patrol, to the lookout!"
„Ryder needs us!" - Everybody say.
When nearly everyone is in the elevator, Marshall runs in, but trip on the ball and hits us. I landed on Chase with our muzzles almost touching.
„Sorry." - I apologize as I get off him.
„No problem" - He replies.
When elevator stops, we jump out.
„Ready for action, Ryder sir" - Chase says.
„Thanks for coming so quickly, pups. There's a fire in Katie's pet parlour. For this mission I'll need: Marshall, you'll use your water cannons to put the fire out."
„Ready for a ruff ruff rescue!"
„Skye, Cali and Katie are trapped inside but roof has fallen over in one place, so I want you to get them out.
„This pup's gotta fly!" - I say while backflipping.
„And Chase, you have to control traffic."
„Chase is on the case." - I couldn't resist looking at him when he says his catchphrase
„PAW Patrol is on a roll!"

To be continued
Author's note: Hello there. That was chapter six of „Not good enough for you". This chapter is dedicated to Amazing_Chase_15 , thanks for your advice. You should really check his stories if you haven't read them yet. They're more than perfect. Stay safe everyone.
P. S.: Sorry for slow update, It should be published yesterday but due to internet issue, I couldn't do it. Sorry.