Chapter twenty

Previously:Skye POV: „Wow, I never knew you're that strong, Chase

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Previously:
Skye POV:
„Wow, I never knew you're that strong, Chase." - I say.
„No, I'm not. I was lucky. I'll go now." - He replies and leave us all.

Back to present
Chase POV:
I feel like it's not true. She may think I'm like this but the truth is different. I'm a disaster, failure from the start. I try to hide it by my body and it went good. I'm useless. I'll go away for two days and look how they will behave. But surely they won't care about it, I wasn't a good friend and leader. I'll run at night so nobody will know. I'll take only food so I can survive. No tracking devices, no anything.

Time skip to the next morning
Zuma POV:
I'm playing tag with Rocky. It's weird Chase didn't woke us up. But he's probably sleeping and we don't want to wake him up. Then Rubble comes to us and we start talking.
Suddenly Skye and Marshall run to us.
„Guys, Chase's missing!" - She scream.
„What? So that's why he didn't wake us up." - I realise now.
„I think he's just playing with us, he'll come sooner or later." - Rubble say.
„HE'S F*CKING MISSING! I'M VERY WORRIED ABOUT HIM AND ALL YOU SAY IS THAT HE'S JOKING?" - I never heard Skye to be that angry.
„Skye, I know that you and Chase are best friends but screaming won't help. Before we'll start looking for him, we have 3 things to do.
1. Check if we can track him.
2. Tell Ryder.
3. Eat something because we don't know how long we'll be outside. Ok?" - Marshall tries to calm her down.
„You're right. I'm sorry Rubble."
„I forgive you. Can we eat now?" - He ask.
„We should. Let's go then." - We start walking to the lookout.

Rubble POV:
I'm so happy he ran away. Now this mutt won't get in my way. Skye's only for me now.

Skye POV:
We walk into the lookout to see Ryder looking at us.
„Do you know where's Chase?" - He say.
„No, we're thinking about this too." - We answer.
„We'll look for him after the breakfast. Let's eat now."

Chase POV:
I knew it. They just went to eat. I'm not liked here. I'll lock myself so I don't have to meet anyone. I won't tell anyone what happened.

Skye POV:
As we were about to go out and look if Chase didn't leave anything we can track him by I hear that somebody locked door to his puphouse.

Skye POV:As we were about to go out and look if Chase didn't leave anything we can track him by I hear that somebody locked door to his puphouse

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author's note: Hi. Why are you here? There's an option you may actually like it, if you do you can tell me wherever you want but you don't have to. I think I forgot about something... Oh, yes. The dedication goes to... more than one person.
N0NAMEF0RY0U
Simon-Riley-pl
ShiaStories03
ChaseFXDRG
Amazing_Chase_15
bubblysnowflake41
TheVette09
Gabsalad
Thank you for support & votes. I'll continue it for you. It was nowyyy808, your storywriter again. Stay safe everyone.