Chapter fifty

Previously:Chase POV:I was lost in thoughts when I heard knocking on the door

Previously:
Chase POV:
I was lost in thoughts when I heard knocking on the door.

Back to present
"Who is it?" - I asked.
"Zuma and Wocky. Can you open?" - I heard the chocolate Labrador talking through it. When I unlocked the entrance, I saw mix-breed's eyes which made me scared for a moment. But I eventually calmed down.
"Listen. I'm sorry for what I did. Is Skye here?" - He said.
"I forgive you. And no. But I know why have you asked. She's in her puphouse now." - I answered.
"Thanks. I'll go now. See you later." - He starts running towards the Lookout.
"Chase, can I talk to you?" - Zuma looked at me.
"Sure. What is it?" - I replied.
"I feel that you'we sad. Why?"
"Idk. I feel that nobody likes me. I surely just annoy everyone." - I dropped down my head. And then continue:
"I'm useless. You see, I can't even tell Skye my feelings. All I can do without having problems is laying here. I now don't even know if should even live." - I wanted to close my door but he didn't let me to do this by putting his paw in the gap. (Good that he did it, he'll help you) So I opened it back. I didn't have anything left than listening to him.
"Do not. Evew. Think. Like. THAT. Me, Mawshall and evewyone here likes you. Skye LOVE you, I'm suwe about that. And don't kill youwself. If you want, I can stay with you ow ask Skye to do it fow you." - He put his paw on my shoulder.
"Thank you. I never knew that I have someone on my side. (How?) If you want, you can be here, I don't have a problem with it. I'll give Skye some rest now, she was with me nearly all the time past 2 days." - I felt joy of life again.

Two hours later
Skye POV:
I'm so full of energy and I don't know how can I make me normal. I think that maybe the pup of my dreams will play with me. But then I saw him and Zuma talking. I'm curious what is it about. I don't think it's me. Just a normal friendly talk.

Meanwhile
Zuma POV:
"So, you'we afwaid that she'll weject you?" - I wanted to be sure.
"Y-Yeah. I sound stupid right now for sure." - He replied.
"No, you don't. Just be youwself. Be this bwave and cute Chase we all know and she'll accept." - I said.

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. Straight to the dedication. It's for Andymy1gamer, who's surely the best writer I ever saw for noe. Stay safe everyone.