Chapter sixty-four

Previously:Marshall POV:I did what I watned

Previously:
Marshall POV:
I did what I watned. I locked my lips with hers.

Back to present
Chase POV:
Well, I have to get up. I forgot about my exercises. But I didn't want to wake Skye. I guess I'll have to. Or I'll try to move out without doing it! This option wins for sure. (Yeah) I started my attempt but then she asked me:
"Did anything happen Chase?" - Oops. I couldn't make it. (It happens)
"No. I just have to do today's exercises" - I answered after I finally got on my paws.
"Oooh! Can I look?" - She got excited.
"Sure. Haven't you seen them before?" - I was confused because I thought she did. (Ok)
"No. But I would really want to." - She stared at me. Should I show her? (If she wants to, do it, you have nothing to be afraid of) I'll do it. (Nice) I took off my gear because it's better for me to train without it. I didn't want to see her reaction, so I didn't look back and started putting on weights. Normally I bench-press 80 pounds, but today I put 120. (Jeez) I wanted to impress her so she'll think I'm strong. Then I laid and took barbells from handles. At the beginning, it was very hard and I was close to dropping it on my chest. But after a while I got used to it and finally was able to push it up. I did 20 repeats and then put it back on its place. I was really sore because it was my first time using this much of weights. But I like challenges. Then Skye came to me. She wanted to touch my shoulder but I stopped her.
"You'll do it when I or we come back. I have to take shower first. Ok?" - I said.
"Fine. Let's go now." - She replied. So we took a walk to the lookout. Then we split up and she went to watch some TV in this time.

Thirty minutes later
We just came back to my puphouse again.
"Ok. What did you want to do?" - I got in front of Skye.
"This." - She jumped on me and tackled me down. When I landed on the ground, we started laughing. I don't understand one thing though. Why are we doing things like that and we are not dating? Are there any chances that she likes me? It's closer to this special day.

 Why are we doing things like that and we are not dating? Are there any chances that she likes me? It's closer to this special day

Author's note: Hello. We're here again. Lol. Anyways, dedication goes to ChaseFXDRG, because he's doing great job so far. Stay safe everyone.