Chapter forty-nine

Previously:Skye POV:"Rocky, let her go

Previously:
Skye POV:
"Rocky, let her go. Now." - The pup of my dreams ordered. I think that the mix-breed got scared, because he dropped me.

Back to present
"Ok. I'm sorry." - He apologized.
"Why did you do this?" - Chase asked. I hope we'll get out from it without revealing the truth.
"I wanted to ask her why was she with you that night if you aren't dating as she says." - He answered. That made me sweat. I didn't know what to say. But then my mind started working again and I remembered Marshall's words from last night. I decided to make a part-lie. (WhY yOu FuCkInG lYiNg?)
"Skye had cold. I was taking care of her that night, is it right?" - I looked at her. (Yes, yes)
"Of course. That's true." - She confirmed.
"Ok then. Let's go eat something" - Marshall ended it. I owe him one for getting us out from problematic questions. Everyone except me went to the Lookout. I think Zuma noticed it, because he came back to me.
"Hey dude. I'm sowwy fow this all. I know that you have cwush on her, I should have stop Wocky fwom doing this. Anyways, ain't you going with us? You'll be hungwy." - He patted my back.
"You don't have to apologize. I'll get there later. and thanks. I appreciate it." - We high-fived.
No problem. So see you soon!" - He ran back to the rest of the pups. Good that he's with me. (Yeah)

Twenty minutes later
Rubble POV:
Why didn't she come to me! I would be better for her than this asshole Chase. Wait some time, you bitch and you'll pay for this. And now, since you don't want to be with us, your meal won't spoil anymore. I'll take it. (You little shit) Now, that I'm full, I'll go write some letters to my "dear friend". (HaHa, YoU kNoW, hE's FaT! i'M sO fUnNy!)

Rocky POV:
"Wocky, why would you do this to them?" - Zuma asked me.
"I just wanted to know. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" - He made this cute puppy eyes. (Awww)
"Of course I do, but you should say it to Chase too." - I hugged him.
"Ok. I should have it done already. Let's go." - We went to the German Shepherd's puphouse.

Chase POV:
Why? Why is time going so slow when I'm all alone and very fast when I'm with the pup of my dreams? I was lost in thoughts when I heard knocking on the door.

Chase POV:Why? Why is time going so slow when I'm all alone and very fast when I'm with the pup of my dreams? I was lost in thoughts when I heard knocking on the door

Author's note: Hello. We're here again. Nothing to do this time. Dedication goes to Simon-Riley-pl, he's very kind person, so I hope you'll write something nice to him. Stay safe everyone.