Chapter thirteen

Previously: 

Chase POV:

I lock myself in my puphouse. I'll do it again.

Back to present

I take razor blade. This time I don't want anyone to see it so I cut back side of my left paw. 

"Nobody cares about me, so that's for not being good to every pup here." - I think when it starts bleeding.

I cut myself five more times, one for everyone except Everest and Tracker because they don't live here. I should get some pain for them. Now that I finished I have to clean it, so there won't be any blood on me. After a moment I'm done. I think I'll sleep now.

Rubble POV:

Everything starts to go on my will. I can hear him, he's depressed, I'll make a final move soon.

Two hours later

Everest POV:

I'm at the Jake's mountain now and I'm right after breakfast. I go out, sit in the way I can see Adventure Bay and start thinking about my boyfriend. But then somebody covers my eyes.

"Guess who." - I can recognise this voice at every moment.

"Hi Marshall. Why did you came?"

"I'm here to ask you if you want to go to the lookout for movie night?"

"Sure. We can go now. I'll tell Jake and I'm ready."

"Ok."

Two minutes later

"Jake! Can I go with Marshall to the lookout for the movie night?"

"Why not? I'm sure you'll have fun."

"Thanks. Bye!" - I say as I go to my vehicle.

"So, my lovely girl ready for a ride?"

"Yes, my marshmallow."

"I love you, Everest."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Ok, you won. Let's go now." - I end conversation and start the vehicle.

Ten minutes later

Chase POV:

I woke up and go outside. Then I see Marshall and Everest stop their cars. I'll greet them.

"Hi." - I say as I walk to them.

"Hello, Chase." - They say together.

"Good to see you."

"Same with you, bro."

"Thanks, Marshall. I'll go now. Bye for now."

"Ok. See you later." - I go to work out now.

Skye POV:

I walk back from Katie's parlour. Good to refresh myself. Then Everest walks towards me.

"Everest! I didn't know you'll come today!" - I yell happily.

"Yeah, Marshall invited me to a movie night."

"Oh, I forgot. So what were you doing today?"

"Nothing special. I was right after breakfast when Marshy came."

"Marshy?" - I ask looking at her.

"Yes, I call him like that now."

"Oh, ok. You know what? I start to worry about Chase."

"What's wrong with him?"

"He nearly never goes out. And if he does, he look very sad. Also I noticed some cuts on his right paw. But when I ask him he says he's fine and bruises were caused by rock."

"Oh, do you want me to talk with him?

"If you can. Thanks."

"No problem."

Author's note: Hello. That's another chapter of this story. It kind of makes no sense. But this time it's dedicated to Amazing_Chase_15, reading your stories makes me feel better. Stay safe everyone.